Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Napsgear hacked

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
The hackers are all acting like they are self righteous and protecting people. All they are doing is making people who exercise freak out. Nobody is being hurt when they buy for themselves. This just opens up these people to attempted blackmail from scumbags.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
It won't load on my iPhone. Does this really have everyone's name on there??

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
That's nuts... Girl at the gym recommended naps to me to use. Glad I didn't.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think most of us used naps at some point. I did maybe 3 times probably 7-8 years ago until I found much better.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
**** I haven't seen it yet. But I've done my orders with the wife's name and she would be pissed.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Isn't Naps and another competitor in Moldova always going after one another? Looks like their war on one another continues... but this is bad.

All the affiliate and distributor info... wow. Whoever was in bed with naps is certainly cleaning house.

The ongoing feud/war with Alin and Naps has been going on for years. The hack was more then likely done by Alin, his gov't father, and their henchmen. The hack happened last year, and more security measures have been put in place so this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the future.
Alin likes to send DDOS attacks, to naps forum and order websites. Just enough to cause problems. The DDOS attack sent to his forum, it took over a year to get the bugs out. Not to mention all the posts and valuable information that was lost in the process. Ive been told by two well known sources that Alin is crippled to a wheelchair. All his non sense posting at ProMuscle about working out is humorous, to say the least.

Carmine

Carmine

Apr 29, 2016
Any source you use has your addy info.Thats the risk we all take.i remembe in 2008 when operation raw deal happened and a lot of good domestic sources.some that were hard working people wrking long hours at there full time jobs were taken out.As buyers the only thing I remebr was a few guys said homeland security knocked on there door.Trying to play good cop bad cop.If this ever happens to anybody just say I am not answering any questions at this time and lawyer up if they bring charges on you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic