Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Napsgear hacked

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I saw that 100 ' s of people's personal information posted online. Money transfers, names, phone numbers.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wow. Two of those live not too far from me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow... I am speechless

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You mean you guys don't buy illegal items off of a website with your credit card info and personal info and have them sent to your house?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Even if Naps had been a lot better about deleting his records, he would have needed a "merchant account" to accept cc payments and turn your money into his money. That merchant account would have its own records tying your cc to Naps. If you or Naps ever caught the eye of LE, there would still be the "paper trail" to connect you. It's just the way Naps did it, it is a helluva lot more convenient for LE.

Takeaway . . . . . NO cc's, even if source is way neater than Naps is.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Whoah......

What in theee fukk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You mean you guys don't buy illegal items off of a website with your credit card info and personal info and have them sent to your house?

I cannot believe any IDIOT would buy anything illegal on a CC no matter what, that is like begging to be busted.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Isn't Naps and another competitor in Moldova always going after one another? Looks like their war on one another continues... but this is bad.

All the affiliate and distributor info... wow. Whoever was in bed with naps is certainly cleaning house.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Isn't Naps and another competitor in Moldova always going after one another? Looks like their war on one another continues... but this is bad.

All the affiliate and distributor info... wow. Whoever was in bed with naps is certainly cleaning house.

Yeah, doesn't he have a pissing war with Alin?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic