Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Nandrolone vs bolden one vs DHB for tendons

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
To be fair, you made a claim about a highly liver toxic oral steroid that creates dramatic strength gains without weight gain (dry),being used as a joint lubricating, cycle-long option, and you made it on a forum, where most of the time, things get debated.

I’m huge on “to each their own”. Just wanted to provide a few counter points for those that might not know that halo isn’t for joint health.

I concur. That point could be argued on different levels.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
To be fair, you made a claim about a highly liver toxic oral steroid that creates dramatic strength gains without weight gain (dry), being used as a joint lubricating, cycle-long option, and you made it on a forum, where most of the time, things get debated.

I’m huge on “to each their own”. Just wanted to provide a few counter points for those that might not know that halo isn’t for joint health.

Amen what SAD said - I’m totally with ya

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Im prescribed 100mg of nandrolone by my TRT doctor.
I think it helps a bit but nothing amazing.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I was on Tren all summer long, came off if It and now I have horrible knee pain. Been using Deca and Test.... helps a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Honestly don't feel Bold has any use. Have tried it several times and noticed no difference with or without.

Interesting you say that as I ran EQ not to long ago and to be honest... I felt it was nothing more than a waste of time. I don't think I'll run it again.

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
What about BPC157 and TB500? This supposedly helps with pain and healing the injury.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic