Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Nandrolone vs bolden one vs DHB for tendons

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Any and all opinions requested and appreciated.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Any and all opinions requested and appreciated.

For alleviating pain I would use nandrolone over an Equipose type of product every time, for increased cardio endurance I would use straight eqy, then dhb.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Deca is the oldschool go to for joint pain...just sayin.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Honestly don't feel Bold has any use. Have tried it several times and noticed no difference with or without.

I'm the same way with Bold. Have tried it from several different reputable guys, and at large doses... nothing. And I respond very well to other compounds at low doses. Go figure.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly don't feel Bold has any use. Have tried it several times and noticed no difference with or without.

I'm the same way with Bold. Have tried it from several different reputable guys, and at large doses... nothing. And I respond very well to other compounds at low doses. Go figure.

I gave so much of that shit away it made me lose my golden locks and nothing more.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I read in a medical report that 19-nors do have an effect on collagen synthesis but not all types. My opinion, Deca seems to the go to for this for years so run with that. Another report showed some real low doses to do the job.

Don't ask me for the studies. I'd rather be called a lair then have to dig for that information.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic