Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nandrolone vs bolden one vs DHB for tendons

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Way higher than needed for joints 100mg works 200 will ease the joints and boost you anabolic ability, 400 is a strong cycle with test.
Value the information from reliable sources, LESS is usually more[/QUOTE

450 tpp, 300npp and 450-600 1-test for a mod recomp?

Last edited:
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I started using twin labs glucosamine / condrotin (sp) w/ vitamin c, e, etc etc. at the age of 30 and continued into my 40's. The result (?) was zero help! Nobody has more joint pain / issues than me. Ive had 2 back surgeries to repair ruptured disks, both hips replaced the first almost 10 yrs ago, and shoulder surgery to repair a failing bicept tendon over a yr ago. So much for that :( Ive also done high doses of deca alone, equi alone, combination of the 2 only and felt no results as far as muscle / strength gains. Done them in combination with test mostly and other aas and have had results but who knows if it was the stacking effect or mostly from the test or other gear added in. My go to stack is test 150-300wk plus deca 400+ wk. After some of the posts ive read on this thread im gonna switch that around and drop the deca to 200wk plus test 5-600wk and continue to cycle in other gear as needed (;. I, like others, have never heard of halo, stacked w/ anything, helps joints. If anything, w/ the way halo works it seems to be a bad choice for joints. No water retention, very fast strength gains with little size putting a big strain on joints, and no estro production. Plus the pain and damage to joints from punching / kicking holes in brick walls and head butting everything in site !!!

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Not sure about nandrolone as it's been awhile but I really don't think deca or eq did much for my joints either unless the balance was off too.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My humble opinion is there is no comparison. Popular opinion dictates sometimes that bold and deca are similar. In my 20 plus years I’ve experienced the complete and utter opposite. In fact as far as giving some relief to the joints during a cycle I can’t even agree that nandrolone prop works as well as decanoate.
Having trained 40 years I’ve decimated my body . Many orthopedic surgery procedures , I recall back in 1998 the doc wanted to cut my rotator cuff open but I had a cortisone shot and began cycle of deca , since I loosen up have particular warm up I do and I’ve never had shoulder issues ever again . Deca also seems to help certain issues not all but always seems to help my body . I always cycle it with winny and there bye avoiding the puffiness some report . Then again I seem to respond well . I say everyone really needs to experience it on their own as each compound can be a different experience for different people . Due to genetics or lifestyle

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I like EQ personally. Or NPP. Both work well for me without the deca sides. The only Issue I have with NPP is the massive weight gain. Last cycle I used NPP I gained almost 30 pounds. I really like EQ at around 600-800mg per week.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I like EQ personally. Or NPP. Both work well for me without the deca sides. The only Issue I have with NPP is the massive weight gain. Last cycle I used NPP I gained almost 30 pounds. I really like EQ at around 600-800mg per week.
How about bold cyp?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Halo...for joints...as an ancillary during a cycle...what?!?!

Like using a claymore as a seat cushion during a street race.

To each their own; stating what has worked for me.....not here to debate.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Great discussion. I'm thinking of a cycle of test cyp, EQ and NPP for joint pain as well as strength and size gains. Thoughts? Any recommendations for dosages? BW is 172 and I'm a competitive bodybuilder.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
To each their own; stating what has worked for me.....not here to debate.

To be fair, you made a claim about a highly liver toxic oral steroid that creates dramatic strength gains without weight gain (dry), being used as a joint lubricating, cycle-long option, and you made it on a forum, where most of the time, things get debated.

I’m huge on “to each their own”. Just wanted to provide a few counter points for those that might not know that halo isn’t for joint health.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic