Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nandrolone vs bolden one vs DHB for tendons

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Tried an OTC glucosamine and chondroitin? I know it's a basic thought, but just curious...

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Haven't used Nandralone in forever. Looking to go higher than trt (necessary), help my crappy shoulders and add a little density. The opinions seem to be test (gonna use prop and Npp) Nandralone phenyl. Dose for reecomp for each. 600tp 450 Npp? I weigh 155 and would like to drop another 5-8 fat while getting a little thicker and stronger. You're thoughts?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Haven't used Nandralone in forever. Looking to go higher than trt (necessary), help my crappy shoulders and add a little density. The opinions seem to be test (gonna use prop and Npp) Nandralone phenyl. Dose for reecomp for each. 600tp 450 Npp? I weigh 155 and would like to drop another 5-8 fat while getting a little thicker and stronger. You're thoughts?

to put density, try tren-ace & prop ev'ry 3-4 days

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
Deca 3-400mg per week should take care of all your joint needs. It is also pretty anabolic at that dose.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Just curious, but why are you going to run shorter esters instead of Test E or C and Nan Decanoate?

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
to put density, try tren-ace & prop ev'ry 3-4 days
Got bad anxiety and depression. Love tren as Parabolin but don't want to chance of upping shit that the meds already have trouble with. Using for anti-aging and cosmetic/stregnth reasons so why chance it though I've been so tempted or so long.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Got bad anxiety and depression. Love tren as Parabolin but don't want to chance of upping shit that the meds already have trouble with. Using for anti-aging and cosmetic/stregnth reasons so why chance it though I've been so tempted or so long.

there are aromatase inhibitors which are basically test boosters, if you apply yourself and the proper diet, I am sure you can put on size. You don't always need gear.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Deca 3-400mg per week should take care of all your joint needs. It is also pretty anabolic at that dose.

Way higher than needed for joints 100mg works 200 will ease the joints and boost you anabolic ability, 400 is a strong cycle with test.
Value the information from reliable sources, LESS is usually more

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Glucosamine is a good supplement along with halo when stacking a size cycle.

Halo...for joints...as an ancillary during a cycle...what?!?!

Like using a claymore as a seat cushion during a street race.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic