Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nandrolone HRT

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Trusted colleague has advocated ditching your typical TRT regimen in favor of deca. Slowly coming around to the idea, highly value everyone's 2cc.
Sometime this year, tentative plan is a weekly ~80mg TU w/ 100-400mg deca. Please allow a chance to explain the cuckery.

20yr+ finasteride user
15yr+ TRT

Long struggled with a lone sensitive nip/gyno (had surgery as teenager on one side only). Not proud of the AI use (when nolvadex isn't enough). Accepting the inevitable (male pattern baldness), not scared to add masteron to the syringe. Goal, heading into 40yrs, is to not have to use an AI again, quit finasteride & give deca a chance (for 9-12 mo). Thoughts? Considerations? Thanks all!!!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
What is your definition of TRT? What is your TRT dose?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
What is your definition of TRT? What is your TRT dose?

250mg-300mg testosterone undecanoate every 7-10 days has been my current protocol.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I know it's frowned upon nowadays, but back in the day our standard bridge was 100-200 mgs of Deca per week. A bridge isn't necessarily the same as TRT, but a low dose of Deca has always worked well for my body (maintained a decent amount of strength, sex drive was fine, felt good mentally, etc.).

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
50 mg of Deca and total cock failure....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
You are talking about adding deca to your testosterone replacement, not running deca only, right?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
You are talking about adding deca to your testosterone replacement, not running deca only, right?
Clear as mud, ya? Apologize!

Yessir, interested in feedback running deca mostly. Plan is to run just enough test to get by.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Clear as mud, ya? Apologize!

Yessir, interested in feedback running deca mostly. Plan is to run just enough test to get by.

The benefit most guys see in running low dose deca is that it provides therapeutic relief to joints.

100mg-150mg weekly would be enough.

I’m also a little unclear on exactly what you’re looking to achieve.

Most guys will look to lower their trt dose to avoid taking an AI.

Deca does aromatize, but fractionally compared to test.

You also mentioned mast.

If you can explain more clearly your motives and what you are after I think people will be better able to help!

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
The benefit most guys see in running low dose deca is that it provides therapeutic relief to joints.

100mg-150mg weekly would be enough.

I’m also a little unclear on exactly what you’re looking to achieve.

Most guys will look to lower their trt dose to avoid taking an AI.

Deca does aromatize, but fractionally compared to test.

You also mentioned mast.

If you can explain more clearly your motives and what you are after I think people will be better able to help!

Thanks Jin :cool:

What I am looking to achieve through taking a slight hiatus from testosterone is perspective, interested to experience change regarding aromatization. Moreover, would like to quit finasteride and open the door to compounds I have long avoided while trying to maintain the hairline, namely primo and masteron.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I feel like you said it all in your first post Vette, but maybe I just read between the lines that contained the words that answered the questions a little better...

My honest opinion is that you should try it and see. Easy way out as far as an answer goes, but you already have a buddy who swears by it, you know that there is a group of guys that do run deca with trt and swear by it (@BrotherIron ) , and you’re smart and know what to look out for.

I’m very interested in your experience because the years of powerlifting have ruined some of my joints.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks Jin :cool:

What I am looking to achieve through taking a slight hiatus from testosterone is perspective, interested to experience change regarding aromatization. Moreover, would like to quit finasteride and open the door to compounds I have long avoided while trying to maintain the hairline, namely primo and masteron.

Sounds like a worthwhile experiment.

Best of luck coming off finasteride.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
I was running 240-250mg/week of nandrolone (depending on if I had 250mg/mL or 300mg/mL concentrations at a given time) for a long, long time. Years. I ran out mid last year & didn't get more until just very recently. I actually just pinned 125mg of deca yesterday to restart my use of it.

I felt that it helped me to hold onto a certain degree of thickness that you typically cannot maintain on just 150-300mg/week of test.

I did the same thing with tren E for a while (in addition of the deca) & found the same thing - the tren also seemed to help hold onto more strength as well. I know some people will disagree, but one thing I have noticed (& several others have confirmed that they, too, noticed this) is that tren E seems to lend itself to better strength gains versus the acetate ester. Theoretically, there should be no difference since the hormone is the same, but it is something that I have consistently noticed. Anyway, that's just kind of a sidebar thing there...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic