Members
Latest Member
Lady_Gains
What's New?

Nandrolone HRT

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Still struggling to get estrogen under control, latest bw showed total test 1151 & total estrogen 3032, ffs. Doctor is growing tired of repeating himself, instructing to discontinue all hormones month after month. Unsure whether Test U lasts longer than I gave it credit, or maybe the masteron is actually testosterone or there's cross reactivity from a cheap lab test? Past month I have been better about logging my injections, should probably write down anti-estrogen doses as well. Learning the hard way that I may not be able to combine nandrolone & testosterone. Nandrolone solo remains an experiment I hope to test in the new year.

W

Wilson6

Dec 17, 2019
You have to figure out what is causing what. Test and estradiol should only be assayed with LC/MS-MS. Check your nandrolone and masteron with RoidTest, crude tests but they work and will help to sort this out. Try running Mast only for about 12 weeks and retest (T and E2 with LC/MS-MS) no AI or ER blocker. Mast does not aromatize and will not cross-react on the LC/MS test. Depending on when you did the last TU, your T and E2 should be way down after 3 mo. Then add the nandrolone and repeat in about 6 weeks. Then add the T and repeat. That should get you the data you need to make decisions going forward.