Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I knew a guy that wanted to kill himself in highschool. he took 86 tylonol. Pumped his stomach but he was left with severe liver damage that, interestingly enough, healed within 3 months.

Everything is bad..and a lot of it links to damaging lipid levels. out of 4 BBer friends of mine, all 4 don't have bloodwork done.

Hell i have bloodwork done regardless since my dad is diabetic, has 3 heart stints, and just had a lung removed in november (nope, not cancer...he quit smoking 25 years ago)

I keep telling these guys you gotta monitor that shit..if you go pro or semi pro or whatever the hell you want to do, strongman and such, you don't want to die of a heart attack because you loved tren and dbol so much for 10 years straight

#1 OTC drug of choice to OD on is............................Tylenol. It is pure toxic more people OD on the than AAS!!!
Better take it off the market !!!!

Drugmakers May Limit Doses, Add Warnings for Tylenol (Update3) - Bloomberg

Acetaminophen overdose was linked to 458 deaths and 26,000 hospitalizations annually from 1990 to 2001, according to the FDA report. The drug is a leading cause of acute liver failure in the U.S., the agency said.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I knew a guy that wanted to kill himself in highschool. he took 86 tylonol. Pumped his stomach but he was left with severe liver damage that, interestingly enough, healed within 3 months.

Everything is bad..and a lot of it links to damaging lipid levels. out of 4 BBer friends of mine, all 4 don't have bloodwork done.

Hell i have bloodwork done regardless since my dad is diabetic, has 3 heart stints, and just had a lung removed in november (nope, not cancer...he quit smoking 25 years ago)

I keep telling these guys you gotta monitor that shit..if you go pro or semi pro or whatever the hell you want to do, strongman and such, you don't want to die of a heart attack because you loved tren and dbol so much for 10 years straight

Yup................my husband get blood work done every three months. Has been for 8+ years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic