Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nandralone

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
I use the shorter ester NPP. i don't dose very high these days. i have some publications that look at the pharmacokinetics. NPP has a 1/2 life of about 5 days, so longer than most people think. I actually dose it every 5-10 days depending on my scheduling. I always have test in place at a high replacement dose and a DHT derivative. so far so good. I use to hit NPP Mon, Wed, Fri when I was using it to put on size and it works well for that but being closer spaced. These days I'm using it more for its therapeutic properties. 100 mg boom once every 5-10 days and joint ageyness diminishes. Maybe a little more fullness. Maybe a little better nutrient partitio
I need some information on doseing Decca. Does anyone split up the dose throughout the week. And what are common doses.? Thank you
Does that mean that I can dose it every other day.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
I'd go with what MikeRN said and go twice a week low dosage definitely not EOD with deca and for first time.

Based on your past posts it seems that you want to add it into your sustanon EOD schedule. I don't see a problem with that at all. So adding it into your EOD adding it to the same syringe should be fine.
Thank you for the feedback man

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's nandralone decanoate
Once every 7 days is fine for deca, no need to pin more, 200mg will give some good anabolic effects 400 is getting on the high side, start low and be patient this game is best for the long haul.
Proviron is cheap and easy and one less thing to pin.

How long have you been training and why the Sustanon frequency?
I would shoot one sustanon and 200 mg of deca once a week or every 5 days of you really have hankering for pinning.
The susty will be no more effective eod than it will once a week, some phony bloodwork graph may say so but in the real world you will notice no difference.
Just my humble opinion based on training since 1978 and using since 95 off and on.
Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic