Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

N.O.V. Log- Make a plan. Stick to it. Hurt feelings.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Good luck homie! Let us know how you do. Big numbers on deck...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Do the best you can!

I can't seem to stay up with this damn log guys. My apologies. Competing this weekend at Tank's Gym in Granite City, IL. Anyone else gonna be there?

NOV, You have been missed. Just know when you come here you will be supported!

Do a great job at your competition and let us know how it goes. You are already a winner brother!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I can't seem to stay up with this damn log guys. My apologies. Competing this weekend at Tank's Gym in Granite City, IL. Anyone else gonna be there?

Best wishes on the pr's this wkend!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Good luck brother!!! Thinking about you and cheering for you!!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Time to put all that work to good use. Smash everything in sight and remember: KEEP EVERYTHING TIGHT!

Good luck my dude.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Hope all is well and that you lifted with so much force your computer broke when trying to type up your numbers.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Hope all is well and that you lifted with so much force your computer broke when trying to type up your numbers.
The meet went well. Definitely not as I had planned, but I took 2nd in the 242 weight class. I essentially had an uncontrollable issue with each lift.

Squat: Completely missed first call out.. so I only got two attempts. I couldn't hear the announcer, and I miscounted my position in the flight. Opened with 540, which was now my first and second attempt. Smoked it. Third attempt 585. Smoked it. I had an easy 620, but I was afraid to take it after not taking a first. I played it safe.
Bench: 335 opener, no problem.. however, the pauses were long. At least 3 seconds. Second attempt, 365. Nailed it too. Rotators weren't feeling too great at this point, so I went for 390 on my third and missed it. I totally effed my form on it, and the long pause got me out of whack. Wasn't happy lol.
Deadlift: Opened with 540, easy pull. Second attempt, 600.. flew up.. until I ripped my hand open. Two calluses. It gushed, and gushed, and gushed. Needless to say, the I lost it at lockout. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding, so I packed it with chalk and took 6 again on my third. Both attempts looked like speed pulls. Nailed it on my third, but I could've easily gone 630.

All in all, I did well for my first time. I took 2nd so I can't complain. It was fun, gonna be doing another in June.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Wow!! This sounds incredible! Its really impressive NOV! You moved a ton of weight!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic