Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Myth overtraining and diets

W

Wham

Dec 16, 2017
I don't believe in overtraining, If your sick or feel pain then yes you should rest, Is that same as overtraining?
NO!
you can workout the same muscle group your lagging on everyday 7 days a week,this is not overtraining.

making those muscle that much needed to catch up with the rest of your over all muscles already developed

by working them more often will make huge progress without overtraining.

avoid further Injury when you have a minor Injury of course you need to rest, same thing If your sick your not going to be 100%
maybe rest until your better,

over all overtraining is a hype, same goes with diets a calorie is that simple as a calorie, but you don't want to go over with fat,carbs, sugar, salt.

all these books out there about diets are a hype making $$ simple as that.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
Overtraining though rare, is real and has happened. You will get sick, vomit, headaches , and extreme body fatigue. Lol if you're going over with fat, carbs, sugar and salt you're not on a diet, you're on a bulk. When I use the word diet I basically am saying I'm on a calorie deficit looking to lean out and lose fat.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
CT Fletcher school of thought

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Neural fatigue and over training is very real... but let me add this caveat, bodybuilders and bodybuilding doesn't train in a manner which leads to that so they don't believe it's real.

Strength athletes continually try to over reach to rise to new levels but if you over reach to long you do over train.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic