Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Myostatin Inhibitors - Follistatin

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
that makes sense. i've also heard that larger people in general are more susceptible to cancer (more cells = more possibilities of cell deformation).

also, you look awesome in your avatar
thanks.
Lol, im not sure about the cancer thing. I guess it could be true. I just think everyone is made with certain shit in the body and some people have more or less os something that leaves them more vulnerable to get or not get stuff. Its the only way that imakes scense of 1 person smoking 20 packs of cigarettes a day for their entire lifevand never getting cancer vs a person who smokes 10 years quits and then dies of cancer.lol....i kinda think our bodies are already pre dispositioned to get or not get things. I dont think you can stop from getting something.....but with that ,i think you can try to "limit" key factors that will contribute to whatever it may be. Its like when people use the word isolate.....you will never isolate a single muscle ......but you can "limit" the amount you use other mg's to aid in what your doing.lol....but thats just my opinion.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Correct. Its not like folli, ace031 or any other myo inhibitor. Its per mg. Now if you read the first study they did they checked the pec muscle of the mice and there was no growth . in all three of my runs i gained zero mass anywhere else but the muscle inj . could it effect other shit.....mabe , but until trials keep being done and other people log it , theres nothing to back or say it will or wont. The only way people are gonna find out the answers is by trying it.lol.....so it really comes down to the individual on risk/reward.
sounds like an excellent pep for bringing up lagging muscles... does it work on your penis too???? :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Gary... can you give us more details on the protocol you used... you mentioned 1mg E3D... but what was the admin schedule? preworkout... post workout... am.. PM... empty stomach? etc....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
^^^^ IF your looking to increase girth I would take it pre sex....

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
The e3d is what i would do. Its what makes sense to me to do just after the last 3 times ive run it. Its my opinion that it doesnt matter when you do it in terms of before ,after work out ect. Its also my opinion that i belive you dont have to do anything in terms of real excetsize to have growth. Im not saying that youll get 3/4" just by doing nothing but i do belive u can see some . i dosed mine before work outs. But the soreness would set in by the time i got to the gym.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Imo. This stuff is snake oil. Placebo effect or some other peptide. Just my 2cc

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
maybe... it wont be long and I will know something... hows that crossfit again???

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The e3d is what i would do. Its what makes sense to me to do just after the last 3 times ive run it. Its my opinion that it doesnt matter when you do it in terms of before ,after work out ect. Its also my opinion that i belive you dont have to do anything in terms of real excetsize to have growth. Im not saying that youll get 3/4" just by doing nothing but i do belive u can see some . i dosed mine before work outs. But the soreness would set in by the time i got to the gym.
not asking who sells the best... but what would you consider a reasonable price? (HGH...Sorry for hijacking)

Reactions: HGH
garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
Didnt know placebo effect had an effect on a tape measure 3x in a row.lol

If my gains were placebo effect, ill take more placebo effect like that any day.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
and how long did you run it?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
not asking who sells the best... but what would you consider a reasonable price? (HGH...Sorry for hijacking)

Hijack away. I'm interested in the answer to that question.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic