Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Myostatin Inhibitors - Follistatin

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
So far ive kept all gains. With myostatin inhibitors your not doing the same thing as aas .yes you can gain more muscle with aas but by diffrent process. With the blockers your creating literally new cells/fibers. So the size gained will never go away. Unlike aas or ds or phs a good majority of your gaind are cell volumazation.

As of now im on my cycles of t cyp and prop so ive gottem more size . i really cant wait to see how my next runs of 083 on my cycle will yield

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
Lol....i know.i like this forum.just right now getting ready for my show its even hard to post like i normaly do on mr.lol

Ill try to stop in more .but you know me .im balls to the wall on this up commibg comp and cant slack.hahaha

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lol....i know.i like this forum.just right now getting ready for my show its even hard to post like i normaly do on mr.lol

Ill try to stop in more .but you know me .im balls to the wall on this up commibg comp and cant slack.hahaha

Ha completely understand brother. I'm excited for you. Hope to see you around more

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

Thanks for dropping by and good luck on your comp man

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks for the input... and good thread HGH... I am wondering what effect these have on your internal organs... more specifically... the heart... would it also increase muscle thickness there?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
thanks for the input... and good thread HGH... I am wondering what effect these have on your internal organs... more specifically... the heart... would it also increase muscle thickness there?

Thanks. ;) I'm glad some knowledgeable people showed up to share their input.

And that's a good question about the heart. I wonder if the cattle that have had their myostatins bred out of them live shorter lifespans. That's something I'd like to know.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I think that it only affects the muscle that was injected. Not sure how that works, seems like it would spread. But seems like that's all I've read about. That's a great question dude.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats been my biggest hangup on running a myo inhibitor... I need my heart to do other things too... and a huge heart really isnt my goal. but I am certainly interested in these.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
thats been my biggest hangup on running a myo inhibitor... I need my heart to do other things too... and a huge heart really isnt my goal. but I am certainly interested in these.

I completely understand that bro. Good heart health is number 1. That's why I've recently put down caffeine and pre workouts containing caffeine or stimulants. Excessive caffeine became a part of my day to day life from my work schedule and the gym, just needing energy. But I feel it was having a negative impact on my health over time. If still love to use a pre workout but gonna take some time off.

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
I think that it only affects the muscle that was injected. Not sure how that works, seems like it would spread. But seems like that's all I've read about. That's a great question dude.
Correct. Its not like folli, ace031 or any other myo inhibitor. Its per mg. Now if you read the first study they did they checked the pec muscle of the mice and there was no growth . in all three of my runs i gained zero mass anywhere else but the muscle inj . could it effect other shit.....mabe , but until trials keep being done and other people log it , theres nothing to back or say it will or wont. The only way people are gonna find out the answers is by trying it.lol.....so it really comes down to the individual on risk/reward.

Reactions: HGH
garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
Thanks. ;) I'm glad some knowledgeable people showed up to share their input.

And that's a good question about the heart. I wonder if the cattle that have had their myostatins bred out of them live shorter lifespans. That's something I'd like to know.
Ive read that the life spans of people and animals lacking the myo inhibitor gene are seseptible to shorter life spans. To put it in simple terms its the same as great danes or mastifs....larger bread dogs/animals tend to not live as long due to complications of their structure wether it be on the physical or the internal aspecs. Not very many humans lack the myo gene so studies and stuff arent redily availible. And when you really think about it ......thete is a readon the body has and does certain things an why it regulates stuff. Its sole purpous is to be efficient. As bb's id say 95% of us are very insufficient and go completly against the grain.lol

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Ive read that the life spans of people and animals lacking the myo inhibitor gene are seseptible to shorter life spans. To put it in simple terms its the same as great danes or mastifs....larger bread dogs/animals tend to not live as long due to complications of their structure wether it be on the physical or the internal aspecs. Not very many humans lack the myo gene so studies and stuff arent redily availible. And when you really think about it ......thete is a readon the body has and does certain things an why it regulates stuff. Its sole purpous is to be efficient. As bb's id say 95% of us are very insufficient and go completly against the grain.lol

that makes sense. i've also heard that larger people in general are more susceptible to cancer (more cells = more possibilities of cell deformation).

also, you look awesome in your avatar

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic