Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Myostatin HMP

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
So i just lined up a few milligrams of this exciting new peptide Myostatin HMP from my man! Phil at ergopep.com

i am very excited and i didnt reach this decision easily. I have been poring over lots of exciting study material and other research crap=-) I decided on the Myostatin HMP because of a few unique characteristics it has. So we will see.

I am going to run it right now at 142mcg(my brilliant friend actually told me the right break down on this one) ed for 7 days. I am thinking the first 7 days i am going to go straight bang in the morning post cardio like i did with the folli. THEN the second 7 days, i want to test the site growth theory. I am going to divide my daily dose up into 2-3 doses and then use half of it bilaterally at each dosing.I am going to focus COMPLETELY on biceps.

I am looking for any thoughts, suggestions, info etc from my brothers here at TID. I am hoping bionic chimes in, he has a wealth of input normally and always finds studies that i cant ever seem to find but i hope anyone with an idea chiomes in.

Thanks guys.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
My thought is that the product is completely illegitimate. How long has GH been around? IGF LR3? And you're telling me you can buy these compounds for comparable prices? Not a chance. I know for a fact, actually.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My thought is that the product is completely illegitimate. How long has GH been around? IGF LR3? And you're telling me you can buy these compounds for comparable prices? Not a chance. I know for a fact, actually.

The price is based on the raw materials used to make it. The demand is currently low so the prices are low as well. They could NOT sell it if the prices were really really high. NO ONE would buy it without proof of it working....and there's no proof if no one takes it. It's a business thing Gixx, you should know that my man :)

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The price is based on the raw materials used to make it. The demand is currently low so the prices are low as well. They could NOT sell it if the prices were really really high. NO ONE would buy it without proof of it working....and there's no proof if no one takes it. It's a business thing Gixx, you should know that my man :)

You have the situation totally backwards and I'm almost considering giving you a chance to revise your answer.

I have first hand accounts of him offering these peptides for $20 a vial. $20 A VIAL!! These peptides are NOT that cheap to produce yet. The price isn't being dictated by demand, but rather supply. The supply is incredibly low. Low supply = high prices. But wait, isn't the demand high too? Who doesn't want to knock out their myostatin? Low supply and high demand = higher prices.

You're right, in the current situation they could not sell it, so they don't sell it and people like phil hernon aren't buying it for that reason.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You have the situation totally backwards and I'm almost considering giving you a chance to revise your answer.

I have first hand accounts of him offering these peptides for $20 a vial. $20 A VIAL!! These peptides are NOT that cheap to produce yet. The price isn't being dictated by demand, but rather supply. The supply is incredibly low. Low supply = high prices. But wait, isn't the demand high too? Who doesn't want to knock out their myostatin? Low supply and high demand = higher prices.

You're right, in the current situation they could not sell it, so they don't sell it and people like phil hernon aren't buying it for that reason.

thanks! lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I didn't know it was $20 a vial....that does seem low...unless it's a one time does per vial (which I don't think it is). When you said "comparable" to IGF and HGH I was thinking it woud cost at least $100/month or so.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Wait, I just saw the asking price is $120 per mg....that hardly seems affordable enough to be considered cheap

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Wait, I just saw the asking price is $120 per mg....that hardly seems affordable enough to be considered cheap

What I'm saying is that is too cheap to be the real thing, even at $120 per mg.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What I'm saying is that is too cheap to be the real thing, even at $120 per mg.

I don't know the pricing on the raws or the cost of making the raws so you could be right sir. We'll have to see. I hope this is not a new breed of scam

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I don't know the pricing on the raws or the cost of making the raws so you could be right sir. We'll have to see. I hope this is not a new breed of scam

So stop pretending you do :) LOL :-*

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's my understanding that as of yet, we can turn off or suppress myostatin but can't reactivate it... Thats how we get those totally jacked cows...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic