fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^These peptides are designed to intercept the myostatin

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Still a skeptic... I can't find ANY information on this... Anyone got anything?

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
so...when you are proven wrong will you say that you made a mistake?

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
Let me tell you a littel story about 2 people. #1 person wins the USA and is known throughout the world and has lots of connections............people deal with him because he is an honest guy. Person #2 calls itself queen Bee and pretends to know it all............who will get the better price on goods?

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
Press these buttons......... G O O G L E

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Let me tell you a littel story about 2 people. #1 person wins the USA and is known throughout the world and has lots of connections............people deal with him because he is an honest guy. Person #2 calls itself queen Bee and pretends to know it all............who will get the better price on goods?

Let me tell you a story about one person who, instead of posting up anything to prove me wrong, chooses to make an incredibly self-important, childish post. Put your tampon back in, you're leaking credibility.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you associated with precision peptides as a Rep or something? Did you associate yourself with them long enough to get their connect so you could start your own peptides site?

Last edited:
myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
haha... your computer programmer side comes out with your research Osiris... love it... thanks for your valuable input/experiments!

So i just lined up a few milligrams of this exciting new peptide Myostatin HMP from my man! Phil at ergopep.com

i am very excited and i didnt reach this decision easily. I have been poring over lots of exciting study material and other research crap=-) I decided on the Myostatin HMP because of a few unique characteristics it has. So we will see.

I am going to run it right now at 142mcg(my brilliant friend actually told me the right break down on this one) ed for 7 days. I am thinking the first 7 days i am going to go straight bang in the morning post cardio like i did with the folli. THEN the second 7 days, i want to test the site growth theory. I am going to divide my daily dose up into 2-3 doses and then use half of it bilaterally at each dosing.I am going to focus COMPLETELY on biceps.

I am looking for any thoughts, suggestions, info etc from my brothers here at TID. I am hoping bionic chimes in, he has a wealth of input normally and always finds studies that i cant ever seem to find but i hope anyone with an idea chiomes in.

Thanks guys.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I've been meaning to do some heavy search into myostatin. The totally jacked cows have actually been bred to have the myostatin deficiency.

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
Hahahhaahhhaha..........Queeny, do you want their connect? hahahahhhaha I will hand it to you.........in fact, I would love for you to take it.......maybe it would shut your bees wax for a few minutes. Jump all over that free follistatin/myostatin giveaway they have going on now.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Hahahhaahhhaha..........Queeny, do you want their connect? hahahahhhaha I will hand it to you.........in fact, I would love for you to take it.......maybe it would shut your bees wax for a few minutes. Jump all over that free follistatin/myostatin giveaway they have going on now.

You can't support a company and then bash them when their business ethics have been consistently questionable from their inception now that its opportune to do so.

Last edited:
P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
You can't support a company and then bash them when their business ethics have been consistently questionable from their inception now that its opportune to do so.

Ummmmmmmmmm Y E S I C A N

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Ok fellas lets not hijack osiris's thread..........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic