Mycustomprotein.com

Discussion in 'My Custom Protein' started by mycustomprotein, Jan 3, 2017.

1. canewme

canewme New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Finally, a potential answer to my quandary. I've been trying various protein shake blends for years and wondered why some have me stomach problems and others didn't. That's a lot of being nauseated before you finish a tub. I'm going to have to look at that isolate vs concentrate issue, see if that's it.

2. mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein Member

Dec 7, 2015
    It isn't isolate vs concentrate, it is the fillers most companies add to their protein. Read my post earlier and it explains why people get nausea. I use minimal fillers and the first thing every customer tells me is that my protein doesn't bother their stomach like other brands. Try my protein here and I guarantee it won't bother your stomach: http://mycustomprotein.com/product/platinum-standard-100-whey/

And this is cheaper than any protein on any website or in an store as well.

canewme likes this.
  3. canewme

canewme New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Hey, Ryan, thanks for the assist. I found your other post and visited your site. I saw a post in shout out box with our names beside it about using proper forum. I'll message you via your website. Several questions and could use your expertise.

4. mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein Member

Dec 7, 2015
    That is fine bud. This is my forum, so we can talk about whatever you want here. But, you can message me if you want too, I am ready to help!

canewme likes this.
  5. canewme

canewme New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    At 51, I'm not exactly the typical age of a guy getting ready for his first run at cycling. Rx TRT got me to genuinely normal levels a little over a year ago. Consequently, I saw some nice gains and began to wonder what if...so I've decided to supplement.
    I live a drastically low-carb high-protein diet. Only way to keep off the 180# I've lost so far and build muscle at the same time. My blood work is incredibly good so I've got room to conto he using myself as a lab rat.
    I know I need to increase protein and am looking at your On-cycle mix. If you don't mind I'd like to send you my supplement list and get your feedback as well as advice about what we've overlooked. Im using the T-cyp Rx from my regenerative med doc as my starting point.

6. mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Yes sir. That sounds good. I will take a look and let you know what I think.

7. Cabo Jo

Cabo Jo Thick n Wide VIP

Jun 26, 2011
    Where do you ship from ?

8. mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I always ship priority from New Jersey, U.S.