Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My workout

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Awesome work brother! I love that variation of belt squat. I have done it with the landmine a few times myself. I recently built a 2x6 lever that I slide through the safety pin of the squat rack that I can load 6 plates onto safely.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Awesome work brother! I love that variation of belt squat. I have done it with the landmine a few times myself. I recently built a 2x6 lever that I slide through the safety pin of the squat rack that I can load 6 plates onto safely.
Yeah no high end equipment here, just a will to do it. I never thought I'd be bigger if I had different equipment.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I had a good time making this despite my limitted technical abilities .

Ok sir.. 3 or 4 things.. 1) Way to edit! glad you had fun it was great to watch! 2) I think you might have some drywall permit issues in your HOME GYM!! That's a pretty fucking AWESOME home gym! ... 3) Way to kill your workouts brother, seriously.. keep on rockin' .. and 4) You're an Eagles fan huh? I live about 30 min from Philly. (I'm not an Eagles fan, but still nothing like a good home team when "your" team sucks 85% of the time).

Regardless, nice vid.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Thnaks bro!
Pocono area. We are use to getting our hearts torn out in the winter by the Eagles and in the late summer by the Phillies.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
GAINZ!!! Looking good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic