Latest Member
anas
What's New?

My wife just did her first anavar workout

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
She thinks it's the var but I know it's the pre workout that made her beast out, lol.
Anyway...been on for 3 days today. I'll let everyone know how she's progressing. She's already a hottie but this is gonna simply hone the edge of an already perfect blade!

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
She thinks it's the var but I know it's the pre workout that made her beast out, lol.
Anyway...been on for 3 days today. I'll let everyone know how she's progressing. She's already a hottie but this is gonna simply hone the edge of an already perfect blade!
There DOES seem to be some rapid nongenomic action with var, increasing strength almost immediately. It's underrated even at 20 mg daily in men.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
There DOES seem to be some rapid nongenomic action with var, increasing strength almost immediately. It's underrated even at 20 mg daily in men.
Well she's for sure already showing more motivation but I swear she was pushing out more reps than usual.
Side note, she's always used machines for legs so I threw her under just the bar and was teaching her squat form.... lmao, even with a 5 lb plate under the back of each heel she just couldn't keep her balance. I kept yelling (not in an abusive way) "head up! Back straight...drop till hams are parallel then just stand up.... what's the problem!" Lmao
So I'm running to academy and getting her some resistance bands with handles and this afternoon we're working on squat form at home so she doesn't get embarrassed.
Anyway... she's already asking what time we hit the gym tonight.... I'VE CREATED A HOT MONSTER!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So far she's had very noticeable strength increases, she's looking great (even though she already did) but altogether cycle going great for her. @Liddybet75
Oh, She's got her form down now too... I'm very proud

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic