Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

my thread from somewhere else, G/h - IGF - Slin all at once...Good info if thats ur thing

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
The plan that was hatched is a new swing on the GK method i had described in LUV's thread...
if the BIG 3 r in the mix then a very effective way of takin all 3 together is done as follows.....this done PWO normally

G/H shot asap PWO...
20 min later then its ur BI lat. IGF in laggin bodypart or muscle just worked
then 5 min later its ur slin shot.....then slin protocal...remember the slin and IGF issues....as in take lower dose slin when igf is used...use lil CAUTION

so now with the new slin PRE that lots have been having great success with it was pondered that why cant we do the above PRE and POST.....hmmmmmm i thought...GREAT IDEA!! -------> YAT

i had always done my IGF PRE and POST anyway....why not add the G in there 20 min. before i did my IGF PRE.....then take that to the next level and add this newer slin PRE to the mix!....hmmmmm thats a great thought....

so, G and IGF and slin all done PRE.....then POST would be just the 2 of the G and IGF...with the 20 min wait tween G and IGF....no slin POST W/O

now a slin freak like myself will prolly wack slin POST also if its been 2hrs since first slin shot...5iu-ish....but ive got like 15years EXP with slin, i have done lil log with almost each meal before......but thats secret not spoken bout

so anyway i will be installing this new idea to some clients and myself for some more real world EXP. very shortly......out of G right now

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
there is a log done in this thread also with some bros real world EXP done at the time...

ill edit the names if the bros mind that...

but i post the results or the real world exp as it happened soon....My personal plan is below...Just didnt have the G at the time...but others did

BELOW IS MY CURRENT PLAN AS OF THE LAST 2 WEEKS OR SO.....
I AM NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING G/H RIGHT NOW BUT WILL USE THE SAME PLAN WHEN I ADD IT SHORTLY.....JUST WANT TO GIVE MY IDEAS AND PLAN SO WE CAN ALL SEE THAT THERE IS NOT JUST 1 WAY TO TAKE/EAT/INSTALL SUPPS-PEPTIDES-MEAL PLANS AND STILL GET RESULTS....THEN BROS OF THE COMMUNITY CAN SEE WHAT PLAN COULD WORK BEST FOR THEM IF THE WANT TO GIVE THIS A SHOT IN THE DOWN THE ROAD...

PRE
Igf 20mcg Bi lat in BODYPART TO BE WORKED
5 ius log
16oz 80 grams simple CARB - grape juice 15min before workout

2 SCOOPS - 60grams Monster Amino sip during W/O

5ius slin
16oz Grape/cran juice
50grams Pro sipped with REAL FOOD MEAL
2 Chicken breast/baked potato

Just need G to finish it off....but my protocal and Supps will be the Same when G Added...

THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF THE PRE/POST IT FELT LIKE I WAS DRINKING ALOT OF LIQUID....WE ALL BEEN THERE
AFTER A WEEK OF DRINKING THAT MUCH PRE/POST ITS NO LONGER AN ISSUE.

SO IF UR GONNA TRY THIS MAKE SURE UR READY FOR THAT...FIRST FEW DAYS IT WAS KINDA TUFF.....NO LONGER AN ISSUE NOW, I MIGHT UP THE MONSTER AMINO SOON AS I FINISHED IT BEFORE I WAS DONE THE WORKOUT.....I A BIG BELIEVER IN THE MORE SIMPLE U CAN HAVE DURING THE SLIN WINDOW THE MORE U GONNA GET THE MUSCLE TO SUPER COMPENSATE THE GLYCOGEN STORAGE.....(BIGGER AND FULLER)

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
Name omitted...but someones protocal from this topic in my thread...

they obvisouly did morning workouts that have special needs and slight changes

PRE W/O
300am wake up 2ius GH sub Q 1 CUP OATS 1 SCOOP WHEY
340am 50mcg IGF split into muscles being worked 3 SCOOPS JACKED 3D 3000MG A-AKG
345-350am 5ius log
400-530am train SIP ON 100G DEXTROSE MIXED WITH-20.OZ G2 GATOR AID(107G CARBS)-10G BCAA-10 L-GLUTE-10G CREATINE MONO-THROUGH W/O

POST W/O
535am 2ius GH IM
600am 50mcg split into last muscles worked
605-610am 2 or 3ius log tell i see how it goes 4 GLUCOSE TABS RIGHT BEFORE SLIN
630AM 8OZ CHICKEN BREAST 2 CUPS YAMS=80G CARBS

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
someone elses protocal for same thread/topic...Name kept off...have not asked if its cool with the bro

so here is what i did Today

5iu growth pre Wo sub Q wait twenty
i did chest so i hit 25-30 mcg a pec igf
10 iu slin
Went downstairs took a pull off my carb shake which is about 140grams of carbs Karbolyn and Gatorade chewed 4 glucose tabs on the way to the gym hit chest for 45 min then a short and sweet bicep wo
20 min cardio post wo shake 75 g whey 1 cup oats
then pinned another 25 mcg in each BI ate 10 oz chicken and 10 oz white potatoe

note felt a little hypo after chest so i had a few more tabs and a pull of my post wo shake so keepin mind the igf will WILL Increase the effect of the slin so be careful ....

Great strength great pumps another good training day for

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
so this is a start to the thread and the beginings of what the thread became...it has day by day protocals and the changes that they felt would help them....it evolved to a great one...lasted about a month or so...

so any one here try this....or did we invent it....haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
J/K bros....

but we did come up with it between me and 2 other great same minded bros..

Thoughts??

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Is this the current cycle you are running right now, crazy your running 10 ius of slin at a time

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
10ius of insulin is a good dose once your diet is on and you know how your body reacts. For me personally 10 ius is just about the perfect dose.

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
ius for a 15year exp. vet witht the stuff is not alot....

i have done up close to 20 before....but not needed as i found out after the trial....

but 12 is cool wit me...10 is great

5ius is split for this

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Well i understand that you guys are much more experianced vets but still when I have read that you start out with 2 ius a day depending on bodyweight 10 to 20 seems like alot

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
10 ius in known as the avg. Bro.....

At leastin everything i have ever read and was trained on its use back in 96...

Some boards its lowered to make it safe for the first time tryers....

But 10 is average dose...

Just being honest

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
and at this time right now....this for sure is not my current cycle...im on a cruise right now...

few cc of test a week...not training consistant enought just yet...my training partner is just getting back from a killer back injury...so 3 days a week is just starting...and then jack up from there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic