Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

My success story about treating chronic prostatitis

F

frank262

May 25, 2017
I'm 45 and I had suffered from chronic prostatitis for over 5 years. I had many annoying symptoms, such as frequent and urgent urination, burning pain when urinating, pain in lower back, abdomen, pelvis, and testicles. It also reduced my libido. Every time I had sex with my wife, the pain would be severer and I had to stop. I took several different antibiotics but no result. I also tried herbal remedies to manage the pain. The one that really helped me get rid of the infection was called diuretic anti-inflammatory pill. Thanks to the efforts I made, I had defeated this difficult-to-treat disease.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
By way of due diligence, has anyone else here suffered from prostatitis after having sex with his wife?

K

kennewen

May 28, 2017
No matter this is a scam or real, i think it's a new hope for treating prostatitis.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No matter this is a scam or real, i think it's a new hope for treating prostatitis.

be frank with us kennewen, or are you already frank? STILL wanna know more about that prostatitis bug y'alls' wives seem to be transmitting?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic