Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My Progen experience

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was selected to try out some of Progens peps, specifically Ghrp2 and CJC no DAC. I want to share my experience here.
First there were some shipping issues that were corrected immediately. Then when the peps did arrive I received CJC with DAC, oh well, I have no room to complain because I didn't pay.

I reconstituted and took first dose last night. In order to be fair, I am using nothing else at this time except for a few OTC sups, ECA, etc.

so last night empty stomach 1st shot no problem. I woke up about an hour into sleep hot and sweating. Went back to bed and slept pretty well.

Second dose this morning. I feel weird today, kind of fatigued and slightly light headed. It was tough getting through workout because I wanted to lay down.

I should have stated I'm doing 125mcg of the Ghrp and 100 of the CJC.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Are you gonna keep a journal here or in your workout log?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This will just be about the peps.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
fatigue/sleepyness at the onset of use is VERY typical! much as it is with GH... it's your body telling you, "hey, ****face, you need to catch up on some sleep"

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'll take that as good sign then. Not so fatigued today. But also no weights cardio only and did it before my shot.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Last night I mixed up and doubled the Ghrp and halved the CJC. Could not sleep for shit and sweated like mad. Maybe coincidence though because I had pizza and 1 beer for dinner.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
My apologies to progen for not keeping updated. I'm going through some intense stuff with life right now and had to stop short mostly because of time. Hellish conditions and brutal schedule.

bottom line. I will be ordering other items from them in the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic