Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My old but good basic slin guide.....

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
WROTE THIS YEARS AGO BUT STILL HAS IT PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIMER...
TRIED TO WRITE IT AS BASIC AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND AS POSSIBLE....

NO BIG CONFUSING WORDS HERE BROS....IF U WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE PATHWAYS AND WHATNOT....THIS IS NOT IT

JUST A BASIC FIRST TIMERS USER GUIDE FROM ABOUT 6 PLUS YEARS AGO NOW.....

its a good pinned/sticky writeup

after years of trail and error......
this is my routine

BB'ers want to use slin mostly to push as much glycogen into the muscle as possible....that means extream fullness in the muscle...slin will push everthing u eat durning the "window of oppertunity" into the muscle...pro,fat,and carbs....
this is why it should be clean foods at that time..

so the first question should be what carb gets stored as muscle glycogen the most...well there are some better then others....first thing u need to do after ur shot is to balance out the shot u just took...the 10 gm of carbs per iu rule...basic but a good start, so..... to get the best results since the 10 grm just keeps u safe but is not were u want to stop...not if u want the full effects of ur slin shot....remember ur takin slin to overload glycogen in the muscle so....lets push it....
we want to take a carb that will quickly and easily get pushed into the muscle....thats were simple carbs come in...any type of juice will work...one with a high sugar content...i use cran/grape juice...and i like to double the 10 grm rule at least...y not i dont want to just be safe with 10...i want to grow..so 20+ is the way to go, think about it...y would u not. this is the reason to use slin (extream glycogen loading)so go for it...

now for ur protien.. u want a quick absorbing protien first...to make sure all gets absorbed before the window closes....so its a big pro shake, more the better here also.....and i mean as big as u can take....why not...remember thats why ur takin slin...for the extra micro nutrient absorbtion... so as much as u can get in with out pukein...

along with this now is the time for supps. vit. and all else...this is when i take grams of aminos and whatnot

so now comes the time to chill and let the body digest for a while 20 30 mins...

next within an hour its time for a real meal. low fat, complex carb and easily broken down protien..
u still want the body to try to break this meal down and absorb as much as possible of this meal before the window ends again...
so ur fish for protien source is perfect...if u eat fish....chicken is perfect also..

this routine can be done morning and pwo.......it can be done other times...but stay with these 2....PWO is best to learn with frist..

i actually like the morning the best..as i workout late at night so i cant eat alot of food after the shot, as i can have all day if i do morning...then eat all day...as slin days always require more calories then none slin days.
so there is no reason to do low carbs on a slin day.....that dosent make sense... thats not what slin is used for..its used to gain..or it should be..

does that make sense to u bros....and any one else who is new to slin????

some other thoughts...

we all know slin is the most anabolic hormone in the body

but what doen that mean???
when the body is in an anabolic state, it is in a muscle building state..
catabolic state is a muscle wasting or breakdown state.

so when its anabolic state and u give the body the tools needed to grow the muscle cells u already have IE protien...or amino acids...the body will create protien systhesis and help grow new muscle...
this is the area most dont think about when thinkin of slin...its a very important part...

so lets talk bout carbs after the shot.....
the simple type carbs get absorbed most...like i said i like grape juice mostly first to stabilize the shot...
then u can use what u like as long as it will break down fast.

i like and recommend:
waxie maze.....
dextrose
karbolan
malto,frutose and the others
juice....any
fruit....any...i like bananas
milk
beans
applesauce
raisins
white bread....like 2 slices
and my underground secret............... rice pudding...i can eat alot of it...and its low fat and tastes great

for best absorption , i have read that different kinds of carbs at 1 time is best...not to overload on 1 kind...and thats what i do. just pick a few from the list..MIX UP the carbs, like juice and Dex and applesauce...something like that

remember if u dont feel a little uncomfortable after the shot and food intake....u have not eatin enough...
u should be knocked out for a bit...stomach feeling like ur gonna puke!! only then have u eatin enough to gain off slin....

so to recap it goes:
shot
simple carb drink/ pro shake
all supps
quick carbs...ones in the list...these are a bonus to ur simple carb drink
whole food meal...low fat ,clean pro, complex carb
relax and grow
then try to force feed clean protien and drink more carbs if possible
it all leads to more growth...
GTG bros

something to add to this.....
if your doing G/H and slin...add some R-ala....to keep ur body from being in a insulin resistant state....very important and often overlooked!!!!
slin resistance happens pretty quick if ur going more then 2x per week with ur shots...

vinegar works well also....but gives me heartburn to often!!

BG

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Thanks for this. I farily new to insulin usage and this just reinforce what I have already learned. I was combine a morning slin dose, with peptide(gh) I think this is important to combine the two to be in that "anabolic state"

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^yea i have found that my slin useage results are never better then when g is in the mix....

But that does not mean the years i did slin with g did not work great!!!

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^ thanks

its in plain old english....big words its not...
there are many write ups done that way...this is not...mostly cause im not that smart!!....haaa

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nice post. Still think the stuff is playing with death, but to each his own.

Last edited:
BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^ i hear yea ms wet.

dude will you go through my thread insulin uses
i would like your comment

^^yea bro ill go thru it for sure...

Bg

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Nice post. Still think the stuff is playing with death, but to each his own.

Your right MS Wetback. I thought I'd never touch it, until I took the time to understand it and then of course I'm a curoius sole, so I started to experiment. It is something you do not want to take lightly because if you make a mistake it WILL kill you....

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
^^agreed!!

Slin has one real side effect....

Death

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good to see your straightforward and life tested protocol posted bro, you know this substance inside out- and show the results with your physique!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good Post BGMRC!

And yea definitely take your sups to help with insulin resistance

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic