Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My next cycle

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm gonna run prop/npp leading up to a strength (sorry gotta stay generic) competition. I will also be running tbol as well as enanthate. Here's the plan:

Tbol 50mg p/day
Enanthate 250mg p/week (already be cruising on that and will continue)
Prop/Npp 100mg each EOD

Total: 600 test/350 npp p/week

I will have 2 vials of prop/npp, which would theoretically give me 20 pins each, but should I plan on getting 19 so my last one the night before the event doesn't end up short? If anything there may be some extra in that one. The tbol will start 42 days out and the pins 38 days out.

How's my plan sound?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not sure about the NPP for 6 weeks. I've been looking into NPP a lot recently and because I'm a short-cycler, it just doesn't seem like it kicks in fast enough to be useful on a 4-6 week cycle. I shouldn't say "useful" but rather maximally effective. I would think that there is another injectable that would probably help much more with strength for such a cramped ramp up to a comp. It starts with a "tre" and ends with an "n". Just a suggestion.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm scared of tren, I'm hoping the NPP will help my joints mostly, it'll help me train alot harder if my joints are lubed. I like the low sides of deca/eq. The next cycle I run will most likely be 500test/400eq/250deca for 16-20 weeks. Safe sounding. ive only done test, dbol,winstrol so far. I'm back and forth on short cycles vs long, this is just what works for the situation, and a great way to try NPP. I went from deciding I'd compete for fun, to wanting to do the best I possibly can. I will try and gain another 10 pounds in that 6 weeks. Be nice to be sitting at about 250.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wouldn't say that deca has low sides. In fact, between the deca-dick and super-hard shut-down, I'd say it's far from "low" on sides.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I wouldn't say that deca has low sides. In fact, between the deca-dick and super-hard shut-down, I'd say it's far from "low" on sides.

yea bro, deca dick is pretty much a GUARANTEE and it will shut you down HARD. Test will counteract the deca dick, but just because you can get it hard doesn't mean it will finish the job, trust me. so i'm with you someanddone, nothing LOW about those sides.
as for the OP, i personally would rather run Tren than NPP, but thats just me

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Well I'm stuck with what I get this go around. Not feeling good about the deca sides now, I thought that after test, deca and/or equi were the next things to add. Test makes me want sex all the time so a non working dick would lead to some serious problems! But it sounds like alot of it is personal experience and the only way to find out is to try it yourself. Tren sounds great as far as results, but isn't it similar to deca as far as sides, only worse? I was under the impression that tren was the worst for shutdown. Actually I'm not coming off, at least for a while, so shutdowns not too big a deal at this point. I'm only going as low as 250 test p/week at least until after a huge fall cycle, then I may go down to 125 as my maintenance dose til next cycle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Deca and tren sides will vary from person to person. Some may get worse sides from tren and vice versa, but the sides are different. I think culprit #1 for deca is the dreaded deca-dick. And culprit #1 for tren is trensomnia. Some people do get tren-dick, but as many or more get a huge libido boost from tren. It all varies. As far as shutdown, it is true that tren will shut you down hard, but I don't think it's as bad or as prolonged as deca shutdown. I'll never run deca, but tren is on-deck for my team, and will be batting soon.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Dont forget gyno while running deca too...

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I have dostinex and a-dex on hand. I'm wrapping up this cycle now. Winstrol was great for water retention! Was using .5mg EOD adex and that helped, but once I added the winny, dropped the adex, water retention was gone, strength up. I'm thinking if I save some winny, I'll have some I can run with the npp/prop, should be added strength and help keep progesterone in check. 20-30mg per day.

Should I go ahead and run the dostinex from the beginning or save it in case of problems? same for a-dex, planned on just in case, but could run one or both the whole cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic