Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My Next Cycle

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
hCG is not illegal. It doesn't have to be administered subq. I shoot mine IM. In fact, the literature from the pharmaceutical companies say to inject IM. It can be injected subq, but gets into your system faster IM. I also only inject once a week and other people only twice a week, not several times, as you've posted. Forgive me, as I only read the first third of the post, because it was pulled off the website and is a marketing scheme aimed at the ignorant. But, I digress.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
DU, you still running TD? I'm running prop and tren ace via TD at 100mg/day with winny (oxide). Have dropped from 234 to 223 with a drop in my carbs, so I'm flat as all get-out, but the six pack is coming in nicely! Looking to get down to about 215 which should put me below 10% BF before I take my sweetie down to South Beach for a long weekend....

Good to see you here bro! I look forward to bouncing stuff off of you.

Oh yeah, I won't go back to injecting, other than MTII and hCG. There is simply no advantage to pinning.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Using hcg during your cycle is just comon sense, not only do the testes stay up to par so you dont have to wonder if there working 100% or not for pct which = more naty test for you! Also the testes also produce pregnenolone, proges . Pregnenolone is a nuro steroid which has been shown to help memory and boost moods, proges being good for yor arteries.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
"diesal-bolan" (snicker) come on....you cant really think something like this works like it says it does...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Ehhh...not defending it, but you can't go by a name. Superdrol is one of those that seemed like it was a scheme, but...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Ran Mdrol for 30 days once noticed a slight increase in strength no real size gains, once i stopped my Mdrol lost more strength than I had started with.

needtogetaas

needtogetaas

Jan 25, 2011
Ok so I was linked here from another forum ( largest steroid forum in the world) about a week ago. I did not have the time to sign up then and really don't even have the time now but forced it anyway.
I'll try and find the time later on to post up a lot more info, studies, reports, and literature for you guys to read . Maybe over time we can cover a lot of subjects brought up in this thread . This of course is all dependent on weather or not you guys have the maturity level needed to have a good discussion or not. Not at all saying you don't at this point but it is something most forums lack.

Not to be rude at all but when I first glanced over this thread I thought I had warped back into the 1980's all over again. I was looking for the big hair and Tie die pants and thought for sure I would hear some bon jovi playing in the background sooner or later lol..

For now all I have time for is a introduction. My name is Nathan aka Needtogetaas on pretty much every major steroid forum across the internet. I see you guys have already met one of my mods Radar. Pretty good cat he is. Been in the steroid industry for what like 50-60 years now radar? LMAO you old Bastard you. Well Like I was saying guys if this is not some "flamorama" kind of forum like most boards tend to turn into. I would be happy to discus Both chemical and Natural supplementation with all of you over time and of course back up everything with good information.

As matter of fact I number of people would join in and we can all get to know each other and share Ideas. Will have a little mingling of some sites or what ever you want to call it. But since I have very little time to waste and drama and bull crap, the second a see people acting like children and calling each other names I'll just be on my way. I find these kinds of actions are best left to bickering children. I hope for the most part all you guys feel the same. Thanks and its great to have the chance to maybe meet and great with all of you.

needtogetaas

needtogetaas

Jan 25, 2011
Ran Mdrol for 30 days once noticed a slight increase in strength no real size gains, once i stopped my Mdrol lost more strength than I had started with.

What else would you expect out of a cheap 20.00 product thats geared and marketed towards people that still need to get money of there old man in order to buy the product. Not saying that is you however that is mostly the target market of that product . Speaking from my own opinion.

The product you bought is a steroid not a pro hormone. Pro hormones need to be converted to a target hormone. This conversion takes effect through merging with enzymes ether in the gut,the liver, or the skin and through interaction they start to convert the " hormone precursor" into the target hormone. What you took was known as superdrol and its just as much a steroid as Dbol is. All you need to do in order to better understand this is study steroid molecular structure and chemical makeup my friend. Dbol has the same molecular structure as boldenone undecylenate or better known as EQ. Only difference is boldenone undecylenate has a undecylenate ester attached to the Base hormone structure and Dbol has a 17a-methyl.

Dbol
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one
EQ
(1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol

A good book to read to bring up up to speed on this subject is Willam llewelyn's Anabolics 10th edition. The 8th edition Barely Brushes steroids outside of the norm but in the 9th they do List all the newer steroids like Superdrol , DMT aka Madol ( active compound in the deiselbolan you are all making fun of now lol) , methyl-sten and others . However its not until the 10th edition do they completely cover th topic of steroid molecular structure and other topics like it.

Anabolic Pharmacology by Seth Roberts is another great book that brushes on this topic. Although not completely in the realm of molecular structure of steroids though. Covers more of a pharmacological spectrum of topics I.E nero transmission, androgen receptor crossover, steroid receptors and enzymes , mechanisms of action and things of this nature. However lets get back to the original topic before I spend all night here.

You bought a cheap steroid and therefor you got cheap results. Also from skimming over this thread I would assume you used the same pct methods that most users in this thread would use ( 1980's method) and this would also explain your inability to keep what ever gains you had made. Not knocking you at all though friend. When you buy your steroids Lets just say you get them from your doctor ( since I dont know the rules here). You are getting a great product. Its pharm grade and its pure. If you were to get a crappy UG under dosed version of that same steroid do you think you could expect the same results as your purely dosed Pharm grade steroid? Na prob not right.

Well Its the same thing when you buy any brand of a otc steroid. Get a good brand if you want good results.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
So, Nathan, you never said why you were linked to this thread. The gist of your introduction basically says you'll leave if you get called names. Also, I don't know you, but your introduction came across as holier-than-thou. I'm not trying to flame you, because in reality, I don't care.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Ok so I was linked here from another forum ( largest steroid forum in the world) about a week ago. I did not have the time to sign up then and really don't even have the time now but forced it anyway.
I'll try and find the time later on to post up a lot more info, studies, reports, and literature for you guys to read . Maybe over time we can cover a lot of subjects brought up in this thread . This of course is all dependent on weather or not you guys have the maturity level needed to have a good discussion or not. Not at all saying you don't at this point but it is something most forums lack.

Not to be rude at all but when I first glanced over this thread I thought I had warped back into the 1980's all over again. I was looking for the big hair and Tie die pants and thought for sure I would hear some bon jovi playing in the background sooner or later lol..

For now all I have time for is a introduction. My name is Nathan aka Needtogetaas on pretty much every major steroid forum across the internet. I see you guys have already met one of my mods Radar. Pretty good cat he is. Been in the steroid industry for what like 50-60 years now radar? LMAO you old Bastard you. Well Like I was saying guys if this is not some "flamorama" kind of forum like most boards tend to turn into. I would be happy to discus Both chemical and Natural supplementation with all of you over time and of course back up everything with good information.

As matter of fact I number of people would join in and we can all get to know each other and share Ideas. Will have a little mingling of some sites or what ever you want to call it. But since I have very little time to waste and drama and bull crap, the second a see people acting like children and calling each other names I'll just be on my way. I find these kinds of actions are best left to bickering children. I hope for the most part all you guys feel the same. Thanks and its great to have the chance to maybe meet and great with all of you.

This comment can and will most likely be taken as it is written - insulting.

Next you say "I'll try and find the time later on to post up a lot more info, studies, reports, and literature for you guys to read"

This is key. Info and literature can contain anything you like. Im a marketing professional and Im free to write whatever I like in my literature on my products as would you be. Now the keyword to what you have mentioned is "STUDIES" if you have a study conducted by a university professional vs comparable PCT products that would be great. Please post the link or the studies.

Nathan I believe these products are sold on your website hence your reason for being here and defending them. If you have good University studies to backup your claims that would be great .....otherwise its time to go back to the 80's and group these products with cybergenics.

Guys please refrain from flaming in this thread I would like to see some studies on these products.

Thank you

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Hey guys I've been a Lurker but this thread got me to register. While I can't defend Needto's introduction, sorry bro, I will say he is an extremely knowledgeable guy and he makes time to help alot of people, he helped me design my current cycle actually. I haven't tried all of needtobuildmuscles products, but the ones I have: unleashed, hcgenerate, bridge, have been awesome (especially hcgenerate, I really really love that stuff). I plan to use clomid/nolva in my pct (as well as hcgenerate of course) so can't say as I'm entirely sold on his ideas, but I think his introduction doesn't really do him justice, I found it a bit insulting myself (sorry bro), but you would be doing yourselves a huge favor by listening and giving him a change. Definately a solid guy, he's well known around alot of the boards and I've never heard a bad word about the guy.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

First off i dont see nothing wrong with the 80s...As a matter of fact i began juiceing back in the 80s when steroids were legal in the states....And i can tell you nothing is better then old school..The basics are nessary and anything and everything leads back to the basics..Most of the new age knowledge about steroids is nothing more then old school except with some twist to it....
The material u wrote sounds like you have more to offer then your normal imformation about anabolic steroids...If you are intending to impress and promote that this board is not aware about the general informational purposes about steroids then your dead wrong....We have REAL weightlifters here..Not your perschool possers that talk the talk but yet walk the walk.We have people here that live the life style as bodybuliders and powerlifters ....We have long time vets here that have been apart of this undergound commuinty for many of years....Im one of them.So u think u know anabolic steroids?Maybe.But i believe even the most schooled person,while much more enlightened than most medical commuinty and that goes for those so called studies is still somewhat removed from the physical truth...Are u one of those that fit that bill?Maybe.Chemical knowledge is good to know ..no douth....However,i think that understanding steroids is one part scientific but MOSTLY two parts individual experience.Which many that proclaim they know ANABOLIC STEROIDS usely are physicaly small.All the accurate information out there is to help u along the way but the experiance of taking the drugs is another angle.....Everyone wants to be a THE MANUAL BOOK FOR STEROIDS...Be my guess..Hit me with all your new age information...And all your research that cant be found...Expand my knowledge....I welcome it....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic