Jan 18, 2011
So here's my next cycle...

1-12 test-e 500mg
3-12 250iu hcg every 4 days
1-4 dieselbolan 3 caps ed
14-18 unleashed/postcycle combo
14-18 phytoserms-347
+ forma stanzolol as needed

I MIGHT throw some winny in there for the last 4 weeks of cycle also. Still thinking about it...

Thoughts/opinions?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i dont even know what half the shit is your talking about?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
unleashed/postcycle combo

what's this? a herbal anti-aromatase?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
unleashed/postcycle combo

what's this? a herbal anti-aromatase?

if it is the only post cycle he need is nolva/clomid. AIs adex, aromsin etc. no over the counter bullshit.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like the use of HCG throughout the cycle. Not everyone agrees with me on this.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
What's your previous exposure to AAS?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
So here's my next cycle...

1-12 test-e 500mg
3-12 250iu hcg every 4 days
1-4 dieselbolan 3 caps ed
14-18 unleashed/postcycle combo
14-18 phytoserms-347
+ forma stanzolol as needed

I MIGHT throw some winny in there for the last 4 weeks of cycle also. Still thinking about it...

Thoughts/opinions?

I have been around a pretty long time. Have no idea what any of that is/means except the test and HCG. But, I am just a simple cavedweller.
-CC-

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
"+ forma stanzolol as needed"
Is that a prohormone? You mention winny separately so I have to ask

diesalbolan? what is that?

It looks like a new pro hormone, and a bunch of other over the counter garbage- complete waste of money imo

http://i44.tinypic.com/4kcnqq.jpg

Dieselbolan is a all new mix of compounds created to do a number of things

1. used as a kick start to a cycle for quick gains
2. stand alone product that will give great strength and size gains well not getting bloated.
3. much safer otc steroids then beastdrol or superdrol.
4. A test/deca/tren like legal oral stack that is great for bulking up.
5. cost effective and (so far) legal alternative to other oral sterods. Dieselbolan will give you great gains in strength and muscle. You can add it to any cycle and it works in a number of ways. Bottom line more bang for your buck. $45.00 for a months worth.

What is in Dieselbolan and how does it work?

Well The first proven ingredient (or should I say steroid) in Dieselbolan is:

(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) also known as DMT is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid, first patented in 1961 by Max Huffman of the Lasdon Foundation115. This agent was never made available as a commercial prescription drug product, and saw only limited investigation in the mid-1960's before disappearing into research obscurity. Madol remained hidden in the library bookshelves for decades, until remerging in 2005 as a new "designer steroid" of interest to international sports doping officials. This was due to the confiscation of a sample of DMT at the Canadian border in December of 2003, where it was found in the possession of Canadian sprinter Derek Dueck during a routine vehicle inspection. The DMT sample remained nameless in a Customs warehouse for over a year, until officials from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) finally became involved and had it tested and identified. Madol is only the third never commercially marketed anabolic steroid found to be in use by athletes, following norbolethone and THG.

Unlike its distant cousin methyltestosterone, Madol is unable to convert to estrogen. This means that its use should not impart the normal estrogenic side effects such as increased water retention, fat buildup, or gynecomastia. This makes it an excellent agent to use during lean tissue building cycles, having an effect somewhat along the lines of Winstrol or trenbolone. It can also be used in bulking cycles. It is neither estrogenic nor significantly androgenic. In general, we can say that Madol is functionally far removed from its cousin methyltestosterone, which is known for being a problematic side-effect-producing mass builder and a terrible agent to use during cutting cycles. The one principle side effect it does share with methyltestosterone, however, its hepatotoxicity. One should respect this agent in this regard, and be conservative with its dosage and duration of use as one would any other c-17 alpha alkylated oral. For gains vs side effects madol is perfect.

Something over looked about Dieselbolan is that Madol will increase muscle recovery much faster then with other otc steroids like beastdrol aka superdrol. And has a greater effect on nutrition retention as well. So with more focused diet and training it will give better results (overall) with less sides.

The next ingredient in Dieselbolan is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one First thing I want to point out to people is this:

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one will make you piss posative for tren/deca or a progistin. Its strong and conversion of the target hormone is very high.

This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido. This is likely why so many testers have referred to 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one as the anti-Deca-Dick/Tren-Dick product. research suggests that 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides great results

Progestins do not aromatize to estrogens and being a 5-alpha-reduced analog prevents conversion to DHT. It is important to remember that being 5-alpha-reduced also means it is related to DHT. Hmmm, 5-alpha reduced means good high quality hardening effects, too. Naturally the lack of estrogenic activity translates into low water retention and solid gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. This does not mean that there is none, just less to deal with post use. Remember that there are two HPTA negative feed-back loops . 4-8 weeks of continuous 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one administration provides good results.

So 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one has both progistin and anti progestin like effects. Much like nolva has estrogen and anti estrogen effects.

What kind of gains can you expect from Dieselbolan-

Gains on deiselbolan are somewhere between a light test/tren stack and a light test/deca stack. Strength,size,muscle recovery,nutrition retention,blood volume,pumps,and more are all in the mid to high range making Deisilbolan a perfect overall steroid of choice for any reason or cycle.

Side effects Of Dieselbolan-
As with any steroid side effects can be, Gyno,loss of libido,aggression, hair loss, acne and so on. With Dieselbolan these side effects are rare. But raised bp and liver damage can be more common as it has a methyl compound (this can be combatted with on cycle supps)

How to cycle Dieselbolan-

4-6 weeks is typical, and no more then 8.
3 caps for less advanced and 4 for advanced.
Dieselbolan can be used as a stand alone steroid cycle, a kick start, or as a finisher to a steroid cycle.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
fuck PHS i had terrible experiance with m drol, i dont like the cycle but to each there own

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
a test/deca/tren legal oral stack...

people just WANT to believe this crap so bad. all the benefits, no side effects... blah, blah, blah.

Keep it simple, test 500mg/wk, and HCG as shown. If you wanna start with an oral, run dbol at 20-30 mg/day for 4 weeks to jumpstart, or run some test prop at 100mg eod.

The real key to success with the cycle will be the diet. Post up what you plan to do and you'll get some good feedback.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic