Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My New Pup

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Beautiful dog. He will grow into them paws. the paws remind me of Angus as a puppy, my first german bred rotty

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Good looking pup! I’m just thinking you are going to need some XXXX-L poop bags in 9 months. LOL…

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
What a cutie! He gonna be a monster LOL. I have a 160# Rottie named Romeo. Love big dogs. He has a little sister, Marley the french bulldog LOL.
Your pup is a cutie! Good luck, don't miss those puppy stages,
We just puppy sat for our son's - girlfriends puppy. he is 4mos and is an Australian Shepard full blooded. He was a handful lol, very energetic. At least it was nice weather and we put them all outside to have fun LOL. we have a fenced in yard, so that makes it very nice.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Good looking pup! I’m just thinking you are going to need some XXXX-L poop bags in 9 months. LOL…
Been waiting for my cue to get in here ......... the local park my medium sized dogs take me to 4-5 days a week has poop bag dispensers here+there that are adequate for (my) dogs, for those visits.

Five medium-sized dogs who poop in my back yard when not at the park, however, require larger bags. I use the ubiquitous grocery store bags and double them to provide more weight resistance. Tie those 2 handles into a knot, and you've got a secure way to get this shit off property and into whatever "waste management system" you use locally.

While one of my hobbies requires responsible, safe disposal of "Sharps," any dog owner here who wants to get rid of harmless syringes w/no pin attached, or empty vials, can include them with a bag-o-poop. I like to fantasize about a bag bursting open, exposing my drug paraphernalia on its way to, or already in, the county landfill, and attracting LE attention. My fantasy continues as LE looks for my fingerprints .....

IronInsanity ... apologies for some ot here, but when it comes to dogs, I know my shit.o_O

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Damn!! He's a beast already. Great looking dog... keep us updated on his growth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic