Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My Muscle Egg Review

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Hey Guys & Gals,

Just wanted to put up a little review here on Muscle Egg's egg whites and their nifty new gallon jug they have.

I placed an order for four gallons last month for the sale they were running. They came cold and well packaged and I have to say I absolutely LOVE the jug they're in. Makes pouring them out SOOOO much easier than with the brand I was using previously.

As for taste, they taste GREAT... that is to say they don't really have any taste per se. They go down smooth and easy if you drink them raw straight form the jug. They also go great with whole eggs in my omelets I eat everyday, twice a day. Additionally they make a great addition to your post workout shakes or meal replacement drinks if you go that route.

My favorite way to use them is to add a half cup of the egg whites, half cup of cottage cheese and a scoop of Isopure zero carb whey protein in the mornings for a tasty no carb morning shot of protein if I'm in a rush. You can also do the same and add oats and waxy maize if you're looking to add some carbs in or are carb loading. All sorts of whey's (lol...) to shake up your shakes!

Anyway, I just wanted to give props to Muscle Egg for their stellar egg whites, service and outstanding jugs!

Now I'm gonna place me another order for four gallons!!! b-)

8th

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Awesome review! I'm glad you love the product!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have a gallon at the clinic, a gallon at home that is almost gone and 2 gallons in the freezer. waiting for chocolate :D (hint hint)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Love the feedback for a great product

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You need to man up and drink some, LK. :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Maybe tomorrow, LOL

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
I just got home from my chest workout and pounded down 2 cups raw!

Mmmm mmmm good!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic