Kiddorism
What's New?

My Head is Spinning

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not literally but I got your attention!

I've read every damn post in this section on peptides as well as on some other boards... I can't make heads or tails out of this stuff! Maybe I'm making it out to be more complicated then it is, but I can't seem to get an understanding of what these different compounds do. I can tell you all about the different profiles for AAS but not this stuff... What does HGH do versus GHRP and what the hell is pulsing supposed to mean lol??? Can some one direct me to the bible on these things? I'm somewhat fascinated by them and would love to learn more and try them out soon.

Hate admitting when I don't know something, but I could use a little help on this one... Thanks for your time :)

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Not literally but I got your attention!

I've read every damn post in this section on peptides as well as on some other boards... I can't make heads or tails out of this stuff! Maybe I'm making it out to be more complicated then it is, but I can't seem to get an understanding of what these different compounds do. I can tell you all about the different profiles for AAS but not this stuff... What does HGH do versus GHRP and what the hell is pulsing supposed to mean lol??? Can some one direct me to the bible on these things? I'm somewhat fascinated by them and would love to learn more and try them out soon.

Hate admitting when I don't know something, but I could use a little help on this one... Thanks for your time :)

Hey man- that's called having a "teachable attitude"... that's the kind of attitude that earns respect and grows you as a person. Anyhow...

This is the CLIFF-NOTE explanation...
- GH: is the hormone itself, it increases collagen and IGF production, protein synthesis and lipolysis.
- GHRP (-2, -6) Stimulates the release of YOUR OWN GH... which then causes the above mentioned benefits.
- GHRH (Mod 1-29): Also stimulates the release of YOUR OWN GH.
- Pulsing: One of the actions of the pituitary during puberty which is largely responsible for the person's bone length growth is to release "pulses" of GH. The pituitary releases these pulses during various times of the day versus a constant steady release. Think of a short but large "burst/release" of GH. It seems the aforementioned benefits of increased GH levels are more attributed to these pulses. This is where the idea of administering peptides several times during the day separated by a few hours each comes to play.

Edit: I should have mentioned- while taking a GHRP or a GHRH by themselves will cause GH release, it is more efficacious to take the two TOGETHER- they both stimulate DIFFERENT parts of the pituitary to cause GH to be released.

The above mentioned aspect of the pulses is why measuring GH levels in the blood is not the most accurate way. In the ICU, if we ever do measure GH levels, we must measure it in 5 minute intervals over a period of time... b/c you don't know when a pulse will occur... it's a pain.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey man- that's called having a "teachable attitude"... that's the kind of attitude that earns respect and grows you as a person. Anyhow...

This is the CLIFF-NOTE explanation...
- GH: is the hormone itself, it increases collagen and IGF production, protein synthesis and lipolysis.
- GHRP (-2, -6) Stimulates the release of YOUR OWN GH... which then causes the above mentioned benefits.
- GHRH (Mod 1-29): Also stimulates the release of YOUR OWN GH.
- Pulsing: One of the actions of the pituitary during puberty which is largely responsible for the person's bone length growth is to release "pulses" of GH. The pituitary releases these pulses during various times of the day versus a constant steady release. Think of a short but large "burst/release" of GH. It seems the aforementioned benefits of increased GH levels are more attributed to these pulses. This is where the idea of administering peptides several times during the day separated by a few hours each comes to play.

The above mentioned aspect of the pulses is why measuring GH levels in the blood is not the most accurate way. In the ICU, if we ever do measure GH levels, we must measure it in 5 minute intervals over a period of time... b/c you don't know when a pulse will occur... it's a pain.

OMG, that actually made sense... So what does it mean if something has "frag" after its name such as HGH frag or HGH fragment 176-191? Thats just HGH right?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Well, yes, in one sense, it is actually GH... it does not contain the full sequence of amino acid's (which is largely why it can pass legally as a "research chemical"). I have not tried it personally, so I can't say myself, but the reports are that it targets fat, abdominal in particular, and doesn't have any of the possible glucose intolerance issues some might get with regular GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic