Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My Girly Glutes plus Shoulder Workout

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
What's up guys! Here's my girly workout for glutes + shoulders (don't laugh)

A couple of circuits with the first consisting of:
DB squat to shoulder strap press (15 reps),
Renegade Rows (10 reps),
DB lunge to overhead press (5 reps),

Second circ:
DB RDL to upright row (15 reps),
Push up burpees (10 reps),
Alternating DB front raise (5 reps/arm),
DB side lateral raise (5 reps/arm),
DB side lateral raise (5 reps/arm).

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey, who cares how girly it may seem to you. At least you are in there, doing your thing and doing it your way for whatever your goals are.

Get it girl!

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hey, who cares how girly it may seem to you. At least you are in there, doing your thing and doing it your way for whatever your goals are.

Get it girl!
Kisses and hugs

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looks good, The only thing I see missing rear delt work. Throw in a set or two of bent raises or reverse pec deck and it'll be golden. :)
Agreed. Rear delts are often overlooked, sometimes on purpose. They are tough to work correctly and a lot of egos get in the way. I started using bands for rear delt work vice dumbbells and noticed results fairly quickly.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Looks good, The only thing I see missing rear delt work. Throw in a set or two of bent raises or reverse pec deck and it'll be golden. :)
Thanks dear...I do throw in DB Rear Delt Rows from time to time.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Agreed. Rear delts are often overlooked, sometimes on purpose. They are tough to work correctly and a lot of egos get in the way. I started using bands for rear delt work vice dumbbells and noticed results fairly quickly.
Thanks Hon. Yes. DB Rear Delt Rows are my prefered option.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
I think training rear delts will give better posture. I suggest also trying to do with more reps on lateral raises, 10-20. If you need to use smaller dumbells, go with them. And I would focus on doing OH press as main exercise on other circuit/day. And after that doing raises and rear delts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic