Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

My girlfriend is stronger than your girlfriend

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Damn. Glad they did the slow motion. Flawless bar path. Didn't even look like it was hard for her.
Gotta do slow motion with OL.

Old fossil Bob Hoffman once claimed that OL's were the fastest of any athletes in the Olympics. Watch the clock behind her ... bar came off the platform and reached overhead lockout before she stood up to receive the "down" from the head Ref, while the clock still says 2 seconds. Standing up and waiting on the Ref takes a little longer ... as it must.

Judge whether her "badass" looks so bad on your own time .........

Editing to note every time I rewatch that the clock varies, but her floor2lockout is still the same.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't have enough experience to appreciate a lot of what you just said. Snatches are more of a competitive motion, and I've never even done one. At my age, I doubt I will ever do one. I only just recently started doing cleans, even.. and I struggle with getting my damn hips to push back so my posterior gets engaged and keeps it out of my lower back. So much going on with this motion. I do, however, have enough experience to appreciate when others make it look easy and just how many thousands of times they must have done it to get it to that point.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Equally early old Fossil Peary Rader, of the ORIGINAL Iron Man magazine fame once had a photo of a female OL with the caption "she had a nice snatch."

times have changed o_O

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Very impressive! The slo mo was a great way to see her technique. The quickness she displayed was pretty awesome. And she made getting out of the hole look pretty easy. I would be sitting on my butt with a dazed look on my face wondering how long I'd been sitting there.... So much technique to the Oly lifts.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Her form is flawless. Incredible to watch.
Agree, her form is near impeccable. I never did snatches or clean and jerk but I did plenty of power cleans.
The form she had on the clean and jerk was awesome.

I think @beefnewton said something about moving the hips correctly was difficult. It was for me too especially at heavy weight. The slowmo of her form would be good instructional video.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Super sexy and the scream did something for me!
LOL- I don't know bout the scream but she does it for me too. Looks attractive and despite being strong AF doesn't appear to me to be too 'muscular looking'
I like the thick legs :D

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
LOL- I don't know bout the scream but she does it for me too. Looks attractive and despite being strong AF doesn't appear to me to be too 'muscular looking'
I like the thick legs :D
Definitely sexy! Love a good booty with muscular legs. And pretty face to go with it! Very nice. She could kick my ass and I’d enjoy it. Haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic