pbtom
What's New?

My Fitness Log

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Hey everyone,
I already introduced myself and talked about my fitness goals in another topic so here's the start of my official log.

5/14 - Day 2

Wake up at 6 (ugh....reminds me of rowing practices :(((( )
2 hour lifting sesh followed by 30 mins cardio

Boulder shoulder routine:
Overhead DB shoulder presses 40 lbs 8 x 4 sets
Lateral DB raises 25 lbs 8 x 4
Seated delt raise 30 lbs 8 x 4 -- didn't actually finish because I was just done at this point

Chest:
DB bench presses 50 8 x 4 sets
Incline DB presses 35 8 x 4 (KILLER)
Flyes 40 8 x4

All of these were done with 5 minutes rest in between sets. I like to rest longer and go all in after the rest period, but that's just me.

Finished off with 30 mins cardio sesh consisting of sprints, 1 mile jog, stairclimbers.

Cool down: recovery yoga to stretch out and prevent injury. I remember why yoga and I never clicked -- I SUCK at it hahaha!

Any critiques/suggestions are welcomed!!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great start to the log and solid ohp. You'll find good support/advice from other loggers. So todays total time was about 3hrs?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Seems like 2 hours was a long time to get done what you had

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Great start to the log and solid ohp. You'll find good support/advice from other loggers. So todays total time was about 3hrs?
Haha thanks! What's ohp? And yeah it was more around 2 hrs 15 mins actually...I just guesstimated the lifting part to be around 2 hours, but maybe it was actually more like 95 mins? All I know is, my ass was out of there by 8:30 haha!

Seems like 2 hours was a long time to get done what you had
Yeah it was...I like to take my time with my workouts. Call me slow, but as long as I get results! :D

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So this died out pretty quick...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic