Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My first show in 20 or more years is coming in November

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I am receiving comments like.... wow your veins are popping out all over, you are leaning out great, great genetics(that last comment is false) I am a TRUE hardgainer :) Abs are leaning out. I am doing fasted cardio every morning. Only 4 months to go.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
So, where are some photos? We will be nice. Just a front view (drawers on please) and a back view (still with drawers on).

Give us some insite into your nutrition and training schedule.
Anything you might want to share.
GC

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Trying to post a pic but it never finishes. I am doing 20 reps 5 sets 4 day on and one day off. Doing cardio at least once a day besides leg day. Trainer doesn't have my diet set yet but eating chicken, tuna, cod, eggs, oatmeal, rice, potatoes, fish oil capsules, etc.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
okay, found it! lol.

From the pic, you look like you have a good start. Your BF looks low. Are you still utilizing high reps? What's the diet like? Cardio?

Cool Indian Feather tattoo.

Last edited:
L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Yes still doing high reps for the pump and 4 sec negatives. Cardio is every day but leg day 20 to 30 minutes on workout days and 45 minutes on my day off.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Getting compliments everywhere .. but we all know I still have a ways to go. Whatever happens I will be using this competition as a learning tool to be better next year. Decided to do a session with all fast reps on biceps and triceps today.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Today I felt week and my muscles were tight all over. Not sure if it was from lack of enough water or not enough calories today. I will say I am looking good though...lol

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! lol

Are you going to post more pics in a few weeks?

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Absolutely..... I am getting more vascular and seeing more abs.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Lady at work today "Look at you...your veins are popping out all over. A nurse would love you" lol
Starting to see separation in my abs :) Feeling week in the gym but still pushing it and getting reps as high as I can. I might need to drop down weight t keep getting the higher reps. That is going screw with my mind!!!!! lol . I am trying to up my water intake. I know I don't drink enough now.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I figured out what was causing my tightness in my muscles. I was drying out way to soon and felt like I was going to tear my muscles. It has been three days since I changed that and all is good again. I am seeing more definition in my abs and arms. Still doing 5 sets / 20 reps. Doing fast and slow reps to keep things changing. Still doing cardio every morning along with ab work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic