RalfKelleh
What's New?

My first show in 20 or more years is coming in November

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The best thing you can do right now is dry out and hope the conditioning can overshadow the size. I'm not sure what your coaches plan is, but I'd drop the Test (provided it was Prop...otherwise its too late) do a few Epsom's soaks. Consider a diuretic the night before and hit some 2xday cardio sessions for the next 4-5days.

Letrozole, prudent diuresis and the soaks will make real visible changes still. I don't think your legs are "off" conditioning-wise just small as far as mass goes. The good news is many other guys our age have the same issues. My wheels are by no means big, so you gotta get them split and find the perfect angle when posing to maximize the illusion of size.

Keep grinding brother, you've come a long way and the win is the body you walk away with once the stage is empty ;)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
P.S. I'm sorry if I sound blunt but I try to coach my peeps as honestly as possible.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Blunt is best bro. I just started drying out a few days ago. I appreciate the critique.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Saw the pic!!! You look great!!!

You are ripped and ready!!! Now hit the stage and enjoy the moment!

This is totally wild!!!

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I feel like I am not ripped enough but thanks :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Drying out nicely. Try a few tweaks while you pose your ass off this week.

Bring that back arm/elbow out a little more and "open up" on the side chest pose.
Hold up on the wrist (instead of hand in hand) to make forearms look bigger.
Rotate thumb from the position you are in now to a more thumb's up position. This will fill up more space on the upper arm and create "size".

You're almost there man, smile, control your stomach (breathing) and try to look like its fun ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic