What's New?

My first cycle EVER!!! Thoughts???

egq003

egq003

Feb 22, 2014
33y
202lbs 5'11"
16% BF

I've been training since 26y. Been though all the GNC bullSh. Slowing down quite a bit. Lack of motivation in the gym. My physique starting to look I dunno... softer/saggier. Not as tight as 21y. Blood work is fine (for my age the Dr. says).

10wk cycle
Test C-250 Mon. Thurs. 500/wk
Aromisin will begin wk 2 through PCT 12.5mg/day
Nolva 2wks after last pin ED 40/40/20/20

Am I on the right track?? Thanks for any input.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Looks like way too much aromasin to me. I only use an anti e two to three times per week. Other than that its a good starting point.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Looks good for a first run. I would suggest only using Aromasin if needed. Other than that, eat big, lift big, get big!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
^^^ That's about it. Maybe go 12 weeks. 10 is fine.

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Finally someone who doesn't make the mistake of thinking they need to run an assload of compounds for a first cycle. Someone did their homework. Looks good brother, but again, I prefer aromasin as needed also.

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
As others have said, only use the aromasin if needed. No need to crush the estro unless your having gyno type symptoms.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I pretty much agree with what everyone has already said. 10 weeks really isn't enough for Cyp, you'll just be into your best gains when you stop. I would go 12 minimum. I recommend you buy enough test to run 600mg/week for 14 weeks. I recommend you start with a good plan, map out a calendar showing every pin and every pill you plan to take, then stick to the plan, but also listen to your body and adjust the plan as needed. 500/week is a great place to start, you don't have to use everything you buy, but you'll be much happier having some left over than you will if you run out.

As far as the aromasin goes, it's easy to spot

signs of high E2, but not so easy to recognize low E2, so it's always better to start low and increase as needed. 12.5mg EOD should be plenty, but do not hesitate to increase it if you get any puffiness or itchy nipples.

I would also add clomid to your PCT. I've had good luck with 50 clomid / 20 nolva ED for 30 days. I would recommend adding HCG on cycle as well. 250iu 2X per week, with your last HCG pin 3-4 days before PCT. Mark it out on your calendar and count backwards for your start date depending on who much you have. It usually comes in 5000iu vials, so you get 10 weeks per vial, so you would start around 3-1/2 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. If you buy more than 5000iu, then start on day one.

Good Luck!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den bro. I agree on the AI. Don't use it unless you get symptoms of high estrogen that need to be controlled. If you don't get symptoms, don't use the AI, and just go straight to pct when done.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Finally someone who doesn't make the mistake of thinking they need to run an assload of compounds for a first cycle. Someone did their homework. Looks good brother, but again, I prefer aromasin as needed also.

Couldn't agree more!! First cycles should not include a gram of test, Tren or HGH!!!

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Looks like a good cycle. You may want to review half life of Test C. My experience is that you need 3 weeks after last pin before you start PCT. As mentioned earlier you can use hCG to bridge in between the end of cycle and the start of PCT.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well First, welcome.

Second, your Anti E is to high. You'd be surprised by how little you probably need. I would say only twice a week you'd need something. It's better to start out low dosage wise and add more in than over do it and work your way back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic