Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

my feedback

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i just ordered some of the V2. the $16 shipping and handling is a bit steep :eek: makes a $20 supp double the price!

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
so i just ordered some of the V2. the $16 shipping and handling is a bit steep :eek: makes a $20 supp double the price!

I was just getting ready to email you. You somehow selected the INTERNATIONAL shipping option. I am going to be refunding you the difference of the correct shipping and sales tax. Correct shipping is $5.00.

*****Update for you ATW, issued a refund for the amount due, sent you an email to the addy you provided at time of purchase to confirm, also sent you a pm here on TID.

Sorry bout the mix up. Your item will ship today! Thanks for your support and understanding.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was just getting ready to email you. You somehow selected the INTERNATIONAL shipping option. I am going to be refunding you the difference of the correct shipping and sales tax. Correct shipping is $5.00.

*****Update for you ATW, issued a refund for the amount due, sent you an email to the addy you provided at time of purchase to confirm, also sent you a pm here on TID.

Sorry bout the mix up. Your item will ship today! Thanks for your support and understanding.

Thanks pitbull. It actually never gave me the option to pick any shipping. It just automatically gave me that shipping price. Never saw anywhere to change any shipping options. Thanks for taking care of everything. Looking forward to trying it.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^There's a separate option at the bottom for international orders.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Sorry been running a fever for the last two days will log some more tomorrow if it breaks

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ok tonight was my second time to use v2, same as before solid energy very good pumps. It really makes me tingly LOL. Its definetley g2g

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Ok tonight was my second time to use v2, same as before solid energy very good pumps. It really makes me tingly LOL. Its definetley g2g

Thanks for the update I hope others follow your suit and give us a try.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
They should, the price is right! But more importanly it is very potent and it works!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Sounds like awesome stuff there, I will have to check it out

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I should have an opinion in a day or so. Shipping here is slow at no fault of PitbullNS. Tracking looks like its on track to arrive tomorrow/next day.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ok so been using v2 pre and aftermath post. I really love the energy and pumps Im getting. Front squats two days ago i thought my quads were going to explode. Yesterday was shoulder day and i had a hard time getting my reps because of pumps, but thats a good thing i reckon. It seems to be working very well and ive only been using the one teaspoon serving. I dont think there anything ive tried yet that gets me as tingly as this product, seems to keep you jacked for big lifts. I scoop of this and some metallica and Im a beast. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic