danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ordered late Friday and recieved today. Good start! Ill be following up later

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
So got my v2 and aftermath today after i ordered it late in Friday. So Awesome turn- around time. Hit the gym tonight for my workout after a 10 hour world day. I took 1 teaspoon of v2 about 15 minutes prior to my workout. Ive got a 15 minute drive because i live out in the middle of nothing. I noticed a warm tingly feeling but it was way more pronounced than what ive gotten from jack3d. Really felt a hard rush as soon as i loaded up the incline barbell. I noticed a very impressive surge in energy and blood flow to my pecs and tris, really good pump in my shoulders.

Workout was like this
Incline bar 225x14, 245x8 245x8
Decline bar 225x10 275x10 295x6
Flat dumbell bench 70x10 85x10 95x8
4 sets 15 reps body weight dips
4 sets skullcrushers 110x10
4 sets rope tricep extensions 85x12 (pulley machine)
4 sets single are reverse grip tricep extensions 40lbx12 (pulleys again)

So thats a very good workout for me, i had a load of energy but Im wound down now which is good. Jack3d kept me up all night. Thats why i didnt buy it again.

Also immediatly after workout i took 1tblsp aftermath.

Seems like a honest no frills product this far along. Im excited to see how the rest of my week goes. Oh ps it tastes like a monkeys ass sweat, but it mixes easily in 2 oz of water so very easy to shoot down lol. Ill have more in depth feedback later this week i wanna see how my body adapts to it. Nice muscle pitbull tank top also. Will let yall know more later.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Thank you for the feedback, you did make me LOL for real with the monkey ass sweat comment. We do put a warning on there to just shoot it down like a shot. Thanks again.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Oh ps it tastes like a monkeys ass sweat, but it mixes easily in 2 oz of water so very easy to shoot down lol.

I just gonna guess that is not a good flavor... but i have been surprised before

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
looking forward to the rest of your thoughts.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Id say the taste is more bland than nasty, just taste like medicine but its such a small amount you just take it like a shot, i May try salt and lime tonight. Lol

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I will let you know I ordered yesterday so!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I like jack3d so I'll probably try this out

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think I could handle the MAS taste for the price and productivity of this item.. I have paid twice this amount to get the same taste with little results... and If it is lacking the artificial sweetness taste that is even better... I cant stand the artificial sweetener aftertaste...

Thanks for the honest response dan...

PitbullNS... does everyone get a shirt?

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
I think I could handle the MAS taste for the price and productivity of this item.. I have paid twice this amount to get the same taste with little results... and If it is lacking the artificial sweetness taste that is even better... I cant stand the artificial sweetener aftertaste...

Thanks for the honest response dan...

PitbullNS... does everyone get a shirt?

Nopers, there is a package deal on the site pitbullns.com where you can get a shirt, which I have to check out stock cause I believe now all we have is Larges, and by the looks of a lot of you your arms wont even fit in a large lol

Yup just checked only LARGE AND MEDIUMS are in stock

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic