Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My experience with Purple Panda labs

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Purple Panda labs used to be a board sponsor here, but I don't see them here anymore. A few months ago I bought some BP meds from them off another site. The generic Micardis was definitely under dosed. It didn't lower my BP much. The real problem was with a bp med called Clonidine. I ordered 5 mg., since the dose is .01 of a mg. or 100 micrograms. I tried this about 2 months ago and in 5 min., I started to feel sick. In 10 min., I started to feel dizzy. In 15 min., I was very sick and could barely stand up. I had to call an ambulance. By the time I got to the emergency room, I was barely conscious. I told them I think I was poisoned. I was unconscious for 3 hours in intensive care. When I woke up they had an IV saline solution in my vein to clear out the toxin from my blood and gave me de-tox pills. I thought I was going to die. I spent 2 & 1/2 days in the hospital. All this from just taking 100 micrograms of this poison. I have no idea what this stuff was, but I still have 5 mg. of it. There is enough poison in there to kill 10 men. I would like to send it to a lab to get it analyzed to see what it is. One thing is for sure, I will never buy any drug from China again. This has also put a damper on my interest in bodybuilding. Now I train just to stay in shape.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Not sure where you copied and pasted this from as we have never had someone called Purple Panda Labs here to my knowledge.
Glad you are feeling better though.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Not sure where you copied and pasted this from as we have never had someone called Purple Panda Labs here to my knowledge.
Glad you are feeling better though.
Purple Panda is on some shit post, open source boards...never seen them here.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
They're on Meso . . . like you said.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have seen a shitload of bad feedback on this outfit. I banned the owner from another board I am at. We get a shill coming in for them here and there and some inquiries.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Wow heartbreaking story

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya, that's some bullshit. Too bad analyzer stopped testing.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Sorry, I got this site confused with Iron Magazine.com. Purple Panda labs is a board sponsor on there and people are having problems with ordering from them on that site.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Purple Panda...I had a buddy send me a question about them and I decided to look at it just out of curiosity. I almost told him fauk off immediately with a name like that. Just made me laugh, still does

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I just read at another place that someone had cyp raws tested and they ended up being test ace.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
I just read at another place that someone had cyp raws tested and they ended up being test ace.
lolz seriously!? its freaking cheap as hell to start with

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic