Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My Experience With Pinnacle Labs AKA Pinnacle gear

L

Lifter

Sep 15, 2010
Well I took the plunge on a new source Pinnacle Labs also known as Pinnacle Gear at steroidology last month. They have this guy Zeek pimping them and pushing quality over quanity. After reading a few reviews some negative and some positive I decided to give pinnacle labs a try after all no source has a perfect reputation.

I ordered two bottles of tren ace and two hundered dbol. After sending payment Pinnacle Labs sent an email response claiming my items would ship in 2 days. The trust his I didn't recieve them for 6 weeks and after several email and 4 promised shipping dates. Very frustrating to say the least.

The Gear - After a few days I decided to pin one ml of the tren ace, shot my ventroglute with no pain. The next day the swelling began, a huge hot lump appeared on the injection site. It hurt like hell, I felt like I had done a heavy squat workout. Sitting on the toilet was painful and tremendously challenging. I emailed pinnacle labs and asked if this was normal for only 1 ml. He said once I was used to it that is would subside. After a week and not being able to take it anymore I went to the doctor. I explained everything to him. Needless to say I had an infection, the doctor said it was due to unsanitary steroids.

Please do your homework before injecting things from sources you have not used or do not have a solid reputation. I said early I had heard the positive and the negative on this source. I change my mind never use a source with negative feedback and never use Pinnacle Labs gear. Also known as Pinnacle gear.

a3p93a.jpg

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Im glad I found this post. I had almost the same issue with pinnacle gear only I didnt require medical attention. Fortunately I was able to get some antibiotics and it cleared up in 3 days, nonetheless I canned that garbage and had to order a whole new cycle from another source.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I only trust this board and two others for opinions on legit sources of legit/clean gear. Any of the boards that push a bunch of supplements and other bullshit are usually the ones with sources that are shit chefs with no regard to health and safety. I read about a guy using one of these shit labs, he now has two baseball sized lumps on both ass cheeks and motherfuckers are telling him that he should cut it with some oil or heat the gear, etc, etc. NOOOOOOO, how about finding a chef that knows what the fuck he is doing and stop listening to these clowns. Pisses me off.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
wonder where that guy who used to pimp there shit went??

the fact that they are pimped on a newbie site like ology shows what kind of shit it is.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
wonder where that guy who used to pimp there shit went??

the fact that they are pimped on a newbie site like ology shows what kind of shit it is.

How are you Yaya? He/they are trying to expand their customer base. They set up shop at PM. I posted up about it in a thread on PM before I was banned.
That pic is fucked. It was more than an abscess by the looks of that thing?
The one and only time I got an abscess was back in like 96 or so. I was on a cruise stopped in mexico and picked up a bunch of gear. I had emptied and cleaned a bunch of travel sized bottles of shampoo or whatever. I didn't know the solvents used started to eat away the plastic. After the cruise we had the grandparents ship the kids down and we went to Disney for a week.
I drained that fucker myself over 2 or 3 days. Ton of gauze puss and blood. You don't realize how much shit is in there. I was hiding it from my ex wife and the other couple that was with us. Thankfully my ex and I always had anti biotics because of the kids so I took those and got through it. I have a nice sized divot on my ass. The ER woulda packed it. Live and learn.
Oh yeah....fuck Pinnacle.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
How are you Yaya? He/they are trying to expand their customer base. They set up shop at PM. I posted up about it in a thread on PM before I was banned.
That pic is fucked. It was more than an abscess by the looks of that thing?
The one and only time I got an abscess was back in like 96 or so. I was on a cruise stopped in mexico and picked up a bunch of gear. I had emptied and cleaned a bunch of travel sized bottles of shampoo or whatever. I didn't know the solvents used started to eat away the plastic. After the cruise we had the grandparents ship the kids down and we went to Disney for a week.
I drained that fucker myself over 2 or 3 days. Ton of gauze puss and blood. You don't realize how much shit is in there. I was hiding it from my ex wife and the other couple that was with us. Thankfully my ex and I always had anti biotics because of the kids so I took those and got through it. I have a nice sized divot on my ass. The ER woulda packed it. Live and learn.
Oh yeah....fuck Pinnacle.

that sucks ben, hope disney was fun.

I know he/they are at PM pimping, i was being very sarcastic when asking where they have been..lol

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
that sucks ben, hope disney was fun.

I know he/they are at PM pimping, i was being very sarcastic when asking where they have been..lol

The obvious CONTINUES to escape me.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Good to see people out there taking time to post stuff like this to protect the rest of the community. Both positive and negative feedback should be encouraged more openly!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That shit would have me seeking vengeance, fuck me, take my money and oh well, it is what it is. Send me poison that goes in my body and some shit like this happens and I would spare no expense to find this mf'er. Good luck healing up

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
That shit would have me seeking vengeance, fuck me, take my money and oh well, it is what it is. Send me poison that goes in my body and some shit like this happens and I would spare no expense to find this mf'er. Good luck healing up

POB or whomever feel free to edit......we know who zeaks is and his addy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic