Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My experience bulking on NPP

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Oh really that's interesting, all the sources I've read say it's clears the blood stream in 2-3 weeks. I'm not too sure about the second part to your question sorry.

---------------
Although the parent compound nandrolone is excreted in roughly 4-5 weeks (half life's about 5 days) the concentration of active metabolites, because they are readily fat soluble, will increase on a cumulative basis.

Thereafter once scheduled dosing ceases these metabolite slowly "leak" from adipose tissue causing prolonged periods of HTPA suppression.

The latter has been unequivocally demonstrated by athletes whom tested positive for Nandrolone, or it's by-products, months after it was last used. Moreover Nandrolone has also been associated with infertility for as long as ONE YEAR after it was discontinued.

I'm not referring to those who use N for a week or two but more so at those who cycle N for many weeks if not months on a continual basis.

Regs
Jim

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
Just a quick update. I finished cycling NPP more than a month ago and had a break from everything for a month. In the time off my sides disappeared within a week or two- voice back to normal, decreased sex drive, less break outs.

When I had a break I had symptoms of that time of month but only had it for like a day and really light.

Strength went down obviously but I have kept my size I put on during my bulk by keeping my cals high during that time off. I only started dieting (reduced my cals to 1,700 per day) just over two weeks ago when I started to cycle var 10mg ED.

First week off my strength was not too bad. Deloaded for two weeks after that though.

I'm happy with my results on NPP and the dose was right for me.

Just introduced Mast this week after two weeks on var alone. I'll update shortly in a new thread because there's nothing to report just yet a small increase in strength and a little more hardness.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I'm so interested in a NPP cycle now...

I'm currently on week 6 of mast and i'm stacking with var and my strength gains are amazing but I want something that helps me recover a little faster since I've been dealing with tendinitis of my biceps for the past 2 months and it puts my training back so much.

Gotta finish this cycle first before jumping on another one :) Sometimes you just get way too curious/excited to try new things lol

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
I'm so interested in a NPP cycle now...

I'm currently on week 6 of mast and i'm stacking with var and my strength gains are amazing but I want something that helps me recover a little faster since I've been dealing with tendinitis of my biceps for the past 2 months and it puts my training back so much.

Gotta finish this cycle first before jumping on another one :) Sometimes you just get way too curious/excited to try new things lol

It does have some properties which help with joint pain. I have had rotator cuff problems and on NPP they were lessened a little. My strength is increasing every week on mast and var too!

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
What dose on mast/var? What differences (other than joint issues) do you notice compared to the NPP cycle?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
May I ask what your thoughts on NPP vs EQ as far as sides for females? My wife takes Test C every 2 weeks and has for a long time because she does not produce testosterone on her own and has not for years and years. We keep the doses low enough that she feels good and strong with minimal sides.

A couple of years ago it was recommended that she try EQ because she was training for a Tri and she wanted to increase strength but more so for the endurance. Wife is strong (not RR strong) but a little beast. She used EQ and her clit is now bigger than most guys penis' haha. Her sex drive was through the roof, I know TMI.. Anyway her voice changed, her clit of course never got smaller which we knew would happen. She would like to add some other compound to the mix but VAR does nothing for her and EQ kind of scares her because of the last go round. We did do too much but we followed some bad advice from Pinnacle.

Open to your thoughts since you have used NPP..

Thanks

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
What dose on mast/var? What differences (other than joint issues) do you notice compared to the NPP cycle?

Mast P is dosed at approximately 20mg EOD and var 10mg ED. I say approx 20mg because it's hard to get each syringe filled perfectly.

So far my sides on mast and var have been different to the sides I got on NPP.

My strength is probably marginally better on mast and var. Otherwise my voice hasn't changed (yet) like it did on NPP. It changed at about the 6 week mark on NPP. But it has gone back to normal after coming off cycle.

Increased drive on both compounds and more aggressive.

I get really good pumps on mast and var and have gotten visibly harder. I have been getting DOMS/muscle cramps more post training on mast but have started supplementing with magnesium and upped my water intake to lessen this.

If I get anymore sides it will probably be at around the 4-6 week mark like I did on NPP.

B

Boudha

Feb 12, 2012
Mast P is dosed at approximately 20mg EOD and var 10mg ED. I say approx 20mg because it's hard to get each syringe filled perfectly.

So far my sides on mast and var have been different to the sides I got on NPP.

My strength is probably marginally better on mast and var. Otherwise my voice hasn't changed (yet) like it did on NPP. It changed at about the 6 week mark on NPP. But it has gone back to normal after coming off cycle.

Increased drive on both compounds and more aggressive.

I get really good pumps on mast and var and have gotten visibly harder. I have been getting DOMS/muscle cramps more post training on mast but have started supplementing with magnesium and upped my water intake to lessen this.

If I get anymore sides it will probably be at around the 4-6 week mark like I did on NPP.
You should use slin pin to use the correct amount. Yes you can draw with a 29g slin pin with no problem no need to back load.

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
May I ask what your thoughts on NPP vs EQ as far as sides for females? My wife takes Test C every 2 weeks and has for a long time because she does not produce testosterone on her own and has not for years and years. We keep the doses low enough that she feels good and strong with minimal sides.

A couple of years ago it was recommended that she try EQ because she was training for a Tri and she wanted to increase strength but more so for the endurance. Wife is strong (not RR strong) but a little beast. She used EQ and her clit is now bigger than most guys penis' haha. Her sex drive was through the roof, I know TMI.. Anyway her voice changed, her clit of course never got smaller which we knew would happen. She would like to add some other compound to the mix but VAR does nothing for her and EQ kind of scares her because of the last go round. We did do too much but we followed some bad advice from Pinnacle.

Open to your thoughts since you have used NPP..

Thanks

From my experience on NPP I gained great size and strength. And kept my size after coming off. The dose was right for me, of course it will most likely be different for other girls but I could handle the sides I had.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
From my experience on NPP I gained great size and strength. And kept my size after coming off. The dose was right for me, of course it will most likely be different for other girls but I could handle the sides I had.

Cool.. I'll look at your original post of the amounts.. NPP is new for me, I've used most compounds except that and Winny (bad joints). She would like to add some muscle mass and deals with the sides better than most guys as she knows it's part of the game.

Thank you!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic