Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My Dr office.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
First, let me say my GP is pretty awesome and works with me. She does work under a blanket medical group so this is not her doings.

Now on to my story.

Went to my GP a few weeks ago, on the dr office outside door, before you can even open the door, you see a printed sign taped to the glass that states among other things "if you are "SICK" or think you are sick do not come in. WTF, whats the main reason most people go to the dr for? ..a finger wave?

Im 60 and I remember days being at drs office's with a waiting room full of sick ass people. And the staff welcoming you in to try to help get you well.

So strange.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Up hear its not that extreme but they do have the COVID pre screener and the mask mandate..... its a weird world

For a minute there after a quick glance I thought this thread was gonna be about your doctor's orifice

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Same as A1 here. I think we need to move on & get over the Covid crap. Now it’s if you’re over 50 you’re at risk. If it’s been 5 months or more you need a booster. I wave a middle finger to all of it!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I get a text reminder from my doctor with, "If you feel sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID do not come to your appointment and call your local VA office for further guidance."

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Guy Cisternino was just bitching about this the other day when he went to the doctor & they wouldn't let him inside. All us lucky turds that got sick in Vegas at the Olympia. Thankfully I had lots of meds on hand and started the zpack as soon as my symptons started that Sunday before my flight back. (plus 1/2 a small bottle of Nyquil, lol) Slept the entire redeye flight home.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's a stupid effin' Covid thing. It's utter and complete BS, imo. Like, I mean, are people even dying from Covid at this point? The usual was for like if you had a rash or rare bumps that could possibly be transmitted tom others, but now it applies for everything since Covid came out. I mean, who the hell cares if they get Covid anymore?

Right now we are seeing a huge outbreak in China because they isolated to an extreme. That extremity didn't help or work, as evident to what we are seeing now that we see that Chinese population mingle back out into the population. Another thing that Fauci was wrong on, as well as the extremist libtards trying to scare the masses. If they had their way with things, people would never ever leave their house and we would all work from home and never go anywhere.

Gotta scare the stupid and naive to keep people under control.

Sorry, that felt good....lol:D

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Trying hard to gripe here w/o even talking about Covid and such .....

Wife needs to schedule some appt's with an (ortho) P.T. (!) fercrissakes, not even a doctor or his/her "physician assistant."

She can't get through on the phone "Live," keeps getting msgs to call back later, or to leave a msg. Wife gets in the car, goes to do f2f ... not 1, not 2, but three fucking housewife-low level-clerical types all sitting there, chitt-chatting about their kids or tonight's dinner as they give Wife half their attention ... and probably putting their phone system on "Deflect Client" mode to avoid other annoying patient calls.

Decades ago, when my checkered job history included business deliveries to schools, doctor offices, whatever ... before "tech" became higher tech, I reached the conclusion that the principals and doctors and other "ceo's" who supposedly serve US are delighted to shield themselves from customers/clients by hiring polite, nicely dressed Bimbos to further shield themselves from doing any real work to help people by using modern tech to dodge actually having to talk to regular folks.

"prove me wrong" :mad:

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Yes, I was actually told by my doctor’s office that they would not see me if I was sick. They told me that if I’m sick and need medical treatment to go to an immediate emergency care clinic.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
So we've been in and out of the Children's hospital for my youngest a week here, a week there since mid October and haven't been asked to put a mask on once. Florida is the last American frontier. She's got an autoimmune disease (JIA) and is even considered immunocompromised as are the many other kids around here. Occasionally you'll see a nurse or provider wear one, maybe 1/20 general public wearing them.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm about to take delivery of a nice, fat V8, and my parking spots are right by the EV charging stations. Call me petty, but I'm going to enjoy those cold starts. Yea, I know this post is about the doctor and Covid-induced hysteria, but we all know these ideologies go hand-in-hand. I'm well known as the property asshole... can't let my fans down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic