Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My DNP test

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My goal was not to lose 30-40 lbs here since as most of you know, I'm not over weight. The intent was to see how my body reacted to the DNP at a low dose and for short duration. I just want this in my toolbox.

Dose and frequency: 200mg once a day in the morning after a protein bar. Ran the DNP for 13 days.

Weight loss: 2.0 lbs

Diet modifications: none

I don't like guessing on how my body reacts to anything so I did BW on day 12. Everything came back fine and even slightly better. My glucose was the best its ever been by about 8 mmol/L and my cholesterol that's always at the 200 mark come back at 176.

So the question is, Can DNP have a positive effect on glucose and total cholesterol?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I have heard that DNP has a positive effect on glucose levels. Not sure on the lipids.

How'd you feel on the DNP, and how long have you been off it now? You still will be shedding water weight if it hasn't ben that long and could see a bigger weight loss.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Absolutely on insulin sensitivity. My blood sugar ran pretty high my entire cycle of DNP, but now that I'm off, it's better than I have seen it in a LONG time. Not sure on lipids. I hope so. We had similar experiences. My overall loss for 18 days was about three pounds. I don't think what I had was good anymore, though, so I was probably taking a low-dose equivalent.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I have heard that DNP has a positive effect on glucose levels. Not sure on the lipids.

How'd you feel on the DNP, and how long have you been off it now? You still will be shedding water weight if it hasn't ben that long and could see a bigger weight loss.
DYS my brother!

I stopped on Friday. I figured with the long half life, I may get a little more. Nope, got on the scale today for a quick check and was the same.

I felt perfectly fine; seriously like zero sides. Just like everything else, I'm sure sides are dose dependent. Most guys like to jump to (2) 200 mg a day after 5 days if sides are not there. Personally, I doubt I'd ever do that. I will probably run it prior to a cycle over the summer to get some easy weight off. After that, I know the diet routine.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
2 lbs in 2 weeks is pretty good, especially if you didn't change your diet.

I know how lean you are and if you lost 2lbs, I would be willing to bet that the average Joe would see double.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Shit makes me too tired to do anything at all, I have tried it a few times with ZERO success.
Tried it at night before bed as well but it just is shit to me.
Bunch of it on hand some old Dinitro stuff still sealed but no thanks for me.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
heck ya on the blood sugar. In my experience, DNP does a hell of a job at increasing insulin sensitivity. Solid multidimensional compound. The fat loss gets the lions share of the attention, but some of my best runs in terms of quality size have come after a DNP run.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Shit makes me too tired to do anything at all, I have tried it a few times with ZERO success.
I'm really considering a trial run.. since you don't like it... I could help you clear out some space..

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Update

Weighed in like every Friday morning. Down another 2 lbs and this is after stopping DNP a week ago today.

DYS gave me a heads up on this may happen since it has a long half life. He's not just another pretty face. lol

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Update

Weighed in like every Friday morning. Down another 2 lbs and this is after stopping DNP a week ago today.

DYS gave me a heads up on this may happen since it has a long half life. He's not just another pretty face. lol
So 4 lbs total on a minimal dose, 2 week run? Sounds pretty good to me.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Super tired and can't handle it at this point with all the attention and work. I got away with so much when I was younger.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Update

Yep! Usually takes about a week after stopping it to see the real results. Good deal! I personally hate sweating all day. Happens even when I just run one pill a day. It’s T3 and Clen for me nowadays. My body handles it much better and virtually no sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic