Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My cycle that starts tomorrow

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Here's the plan, just wanna run it by some experts before my first pin.

6 week cycle may go longer

100mg prop/100mg npp EOD
3/4cc enanthate 250 E4D

Gonna use ventro glute for the 2.75cc shots e4d, and delts for the 2cc shots. So each pin spot will get 8 days between pins. I've only done vg and delts, don't wanna hit quads since I'm going to be really focusing on lower body and it sounds like it could effect my leg workouts. Is 2cc pushing it for a delt inject?

Works out to about 675 test: 350 nandrolone per week

Have a-dex and caber on hand.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Should have also mentioned:

34yo/ 235#/ 2nd cycle

Pct same as last cycle: 250 test p/week

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
Quad shots with prop can be pretty harsh so it's a smart
decision to stay away from them especially if your training
is focused on the lower body. Glutes are my favorite place
to pin. I know most people have some trouble reaching it
but I don't have problems at 215, and it makes me work on
keeping my lower back flexible.

At 6 weeks, you probably won't experience any the benefits
of test E. For me, I didn't feel it kicked in until week 5. The
problem with running long esters is the waiting period to start
PCT. You could bump up your test E dose to 675mg/week and
front load with prop for 4 weeks. Then 2-3 weeks before ending
your cycle drop the test E and run the prop at 675mg/week.
That way you can make a quick transition to PCT.

As far as PCT, you might want to try taking nolva at 120mg
the first day then continue your PCT with 20mg/week. This
was a suggestion from Bill R in regards to a 6 week prop cycle.
My last cycle I ran 40/20/20/20 so I figured I would give this
a shot.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm already using enanthate, 250 p/ week, mostly keeping it going to try and keep my levels as steady as possible and to help stretch out my prop supply. When I'm done I will just be back to cruisin on 250 test a week so no plans for pct yet.

My main concern is putting 2ccs into a delt, I am not sure what the recommended max was and couldn't find the chart I had. I can possibly pin glutes but had a real bad experience the time I tried and have been avoiding it, the ventroglute has been real smooth. Easy to reach and pretty painless.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
how big are your delts? 2cc probably wont be a problem in a delt. the only way to know for sure is to pin it and see if any leaks out

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
At your 235 lb weight ,I would think your delts would be plenty big enough to hold that much oil , Im at 200lbs and mine will hold 2.5ml no problem. just push it slow and give it time to move rather than force it back out and leak like HisAngriness mentioned,Think about Pec injections bro ,,,there great and hold alot of oil as well .

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Pecs sound a bit scary, wow I sound like a puss. Seems like there would be alot of important stuff to accidentally hit. I'll check out the spotinjections site and take a look though. I just had my first pin of this cycle, 2.75cc into my vg, I've never shot more than 1cc, that was alot, seemed like it took a minute. Mixing 3 different oils in one syringe was harder than I thought, I think maybe next time I'll try and put the air in all of the vials first, then just worry about pulling it out. I have a great feeling about this cycle, I wish I picked up some creatine, I tried it once and got real sick every time but it was one that had alot of simple sugars mixed in and was like 300 calories each serving so I want to try some plain old creatine, nothing added and see.
Next shot is 2cc into my right delt, I'll probably try pecs for my next big shot.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
pecs are easy and practically painless. my favorite spot by far. i cant put any more than 2cc in mine though. im a skinny bitch though so you might be fine with more...

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
good luck bro, i'll be following along for learning purposes

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Cool. Loving it so far. Nice having it kick in right away, not waiting weeks. Tried pec today but hit a vein and made a mess of myself. Hit glute with what was left in the syringe. I was pushing the oil in when blood started weeping out, pulled it out then it gushed. Hope didn't lose any oil in the process.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic