Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My Cutting Diet and Picture! Help with bodyfat estimation?

S

Slag

Apr 21, 2011
Hi, well I would just like to know if my cutting diet seems alright or if its too low or too high, I am new to lifting since I have been at it for 3 months but have decided to cut before I bulk!

My stats are Age 20 Weight 201 lbs 6'3 BF% Maybe like 14? I will post pic

If anyone could give me an estimation of my bodyfat so I know how much longer I have to cut for that would be great!

Here is a list of my cutting diet as of now:

Meal #1

Cup Egg Whites
One Egg

Calories 180 Carbohydrates 2g Protein 32g Fat 4g

Meal #2

Cup of Chicken

Calories 231 Carbohydrates 0g Protein 43g Fat 5g

Meal #3

Cup of Chicken
Cup of sweet potatoes

Calories 431 Carbohydrates 36g Protein 45g Fat 6g

Meal #4

2 Scoops Protein 130 calories each
oats 180 calories

Calories 310 Carbohydrates ? Protein 64g Fat ?

Meal #5

Cup of Chicken

Calories 231 Carbohydrates 0g Protein 45g Fat 6g

Meal #6

Cup of Cottage Cheese

Calories 204 Carbohydrates 6g Protein 32g Fat 3g

TOTAL NUTRITIONAL INTAKE

CALORIES - 1587

CARBS - 74g

PROTEIN - 261g

FAT - 24g

I have a cheat day once a week in the cutting diet where I eat over calorie maintanence or at it!

I also do Cardio Everyday for 250-350 calories burned or 20mins Intervals

Attachments

• 4 20 2011.jpg
    4 20 2011.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 196
chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
From your pic and experience I am going to say you are right around 12%. I can see the outline of you abs and that would not be there at 14%. Around 10% you should begin to see more horizontal separation in your abs.

Your diet looks clean, but I would substitute some alternatives to all that dang chicken. If you are not gunning for a show than you can have some variety in your PRO sources such as fish, beef and pork (yes I said it..pork). Also, buy a cheap digital scale and weigh your meat. 8oz is 40g of PRO.

Good luck,
Hawk

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Im going based on what I see in your pic. Screw the cut. You need to eat more than what your eating. Cut after you put on some bulk. I think your thinking to hard about it. Put on 30lbs. Good potential there though. Lift more heavy weights and dont get frustrated. It wont happen overnight

S

Slag

Apr 21, 2011
Im going based on what I see in your pic. Screw the cut. You need to eat more than what your eating. Cut after you put on some bulk. I think your thinking to hard about it. Put on 30lbs. Good potential there though. Lift more heavy weights and dont get frustrated. It wont happen overnight

Yea, I want to bulk but I kind of committed myself to cutting, and I am already halfway through so I think I am going to just push it out until im down to 6pack before I begin bulking! I wanna see how lean I can get since I have never really been lean! although 30lbs would be awesome!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ok lets see i think ur fat intake is low for my taste ....add some udo or oo ...i will say about 12-14% bf ...might be holding abit of water--prob alot of estro weight in the belly area..since u have never had a viewing 6pack...and at 6'3" @ 3mths training....u need some beef which on turn will help get somw bf dwn...but u want a 6pack now...so up the cardio more ..maybe not all at once but split into the day..shoot for 500+ Cals burned ...just think- 15min more of cardio ...and as CH said ....change of ur pro---i bet its frozen chk?? pumped up with salt(sodium) makes u hold some water....Your at a good age and size..diet really is good.....keep up the good work...also post up ur progress often...and last ..if ur not peeing clear then up the water....good luck bro

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
dude you need too bulk just watch your fat intake but u need too add more size

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic