Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My cut on Mast P and Var

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
I'm getting a few messages about my experience so far on Mast P and Var so I thought I'd start a new thread.

I started Var alone about 5 weeks ago dosed at 10mg ED. After two weeks (and no sides on Var except a slight strength increase) I introduced Mast.

Mast is dosed at ~20mg EOD. Still keeping Var at 10mg ED.

My sides so far on Mast have been increased strength and pumps during training. I am visibly harder and not holding as much water as I did on NPP.

I have experienced muscle cramping/worsened DOMS for a few days after training legs. But started supplementing with magnesium and upped my water intake which is helping.

Increased drive and aggression.

That's it so far for sides after about 3 weeks.

If I do get more sides it will be at the 4-6 week mark like I did on NPP.

So far I'm happy and my strength is better than it was on NPP during my bulk.

Currently dieting on 1,700 cals each day with cheats on the weekend. This is the top end of a deficit for me. Measurements are going down each week without cardio / being strict on the weekends.

So I'll keep it like this until I stall then I'll drop cals slightly and introduce cardio.

Training 6 days per week.

I may be competing in February next year (bikini) just waiting on confirmation of the comp. I'll still do a photoshoot in Feb if the comp doesn't go ahead.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for sharing your experience. Have been trying to come up with something for my wife as var doesn't seem to do much for her anymore. She's tried upping the dosage, taking extended time off but still nothing. I know the var is good cause others are taking it and having good results. So I'm thinking maybe a full year off of var at least but looking for something else in the mean time and to be honest masteron never crossed my mind. Winny works but makes her hair fall out and she has thin hair to begin with so she doesn't want winny anymore. Might have to try a small dose of masteron for a bit she how she responds.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I'm on mast p and var right now, mast's been at about 9 weeks now and var at 4 weeks I believe...I have to look at my planner to know exact weeks

Do you find your body comp changes on var but there isn't much difference in weight? I felt like this was the case when I ran var in my contest prep, and it's happening now as well.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Forgive me if I sound a little mean, but Masteron for bikini? Low dose Var, ECA and some cardio should be all you'd ever need for bikini.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
LMAO @ needing var for bikini .. but hey, whatevs. :)

Started with natty bikini, now we here (aka Powerlifting :)) )

well, I hope your cut's still going well Pinkiron! I loved the strength gains on mast+var :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic