Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My current gh experience

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Little back story, I started with the original hygies from Homer back when they first came out. Those things were great. I was much younger and in my "I want to be huge" phase. I was oated fro. All the gear and gh combo. Wasnt a good look at all. Once the hygies tapered off i dabble with several brands, all of them garbage. I especially was disappointed in the keifi , compmete shit. The ones i had anyhow. I essentially swore off generic gh and wouldnt pay the price for pharm grade, or we are being told is pharm grade. Fast forward to a few months ago, Someone here posted some info about gh use and specifically different affects when taken at varying times. The thing that caught my eye was for better fat loss to take at night. About that time a reputable guy posted some labs on a product so I jumped on board. In the past I would run 4iu and up split throughout the day. I would spend weeks bloated with excess water build up. This time I started at 1 I and have ramped up to 2iu at night. Biggest difference is no bloat or water retention and I've lost a considerable amount of body fat. So for me it took till 44 to figure out that not all generic gh is crap and low doses work best for me for my goal. So for the time being I will stick to w iu at night with .5cc test every 5 days. I. Holding at 255 eat whatever I want (withing reason) and I look and feel better than I did when 10 years younger. Happy pinning.

Caveat, not all changes in composition are from gear, I've included several hiit style workouts a week. Well moderate intensity interval training. Body weight started around 275 - 280 2.5 months ago.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am 53 and run 2 iu's at night before bed, still rehabbing after 5 months of little hard training and look beautiful lol according to my girl.
Replacement dosing for me;)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
So HGH will make one beautiful?
Only if you buy it in powder form from someone honest and trustworthy. It also has to be mixed with cfm's special sauce according to trenny. Who really knows.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I am 53 and run 2 iu's at night before bed, still rehabbing after 5 months of little hard training and look beautiful lol according to my girl.
I like the same amount at bed time as well. That protocol has been great for me.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

TID is teaming with beautiful males.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Still trying to better understand why 2 IUs at night would be better for me than 2 IUs first thing in the morning. If I pin it in the morning, I've been fasting for about 6-7 hours. I then pin on an empty stomach, and will still be another 3-3.5 hours before I eat my first meal. Wouldn't that be better?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Still trying to better understand why 2 IUs at night would be better for me than 2 IUs first thing in the morning. If I pin it in the morning, I've been fasting for about 6-7 hours. I then pin on an empty stomach, and will still be another 3-3.5 hours before I eat my first meal. Wouldn't that be better?

Seems as if it would be better, I have ran it am and pm pm for myself, feels more effective.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
What we know is this: GH is most effective while fasted. Before bed makes sense, just as 2hrs post meal, then train and wait another hour to eat. Most of this game comes down to your schedule and being consistent. I have practiced both protocols. Both protocols work. I don't train 7 days a week, but I do go to bed 7 days a week. Bedtime I am always home, GH in the fridge, it just easier.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
This right here for lipolysis. I think most people believe that night time injections will mimic regular gh secretion and in GH deficient individuals taking night injections helped with other hormones and metabolites. This was again for GH deficient patients.

As you stated if you are want maximum effects from small dose GH you should run it how you described it.

mands

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This right here for lipolysis. I think most people believe that night time injections will mimic regular gh secretion and in GH deficient individuals taking night injections helped with other hormones and metabolites. This was again for GH deficient patients.

As you stated if you are want maximum effects from small dose GH you should run it how you described it.

mands

Mands, always appreciate your contributions. I consider you one of the "go to's" for GH discussions. Respect!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic