Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My clen/cytomel stack

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I wanted to do the clen and cytomel stack, I did all my homework, research and everything. I bought the shit at some website that shipped the shit from turkey. At first I was I taking the clen at .25mcg and cytomel at .25mcg, I didn't feel nothing. So as I was up the dosage some days later I still felt nothing. I thought this shit was suspect cause one day I dose .75mcg of cytomel at one setting and guess what? Nothing happen. Now I'm like Wtf? This is suppose to be some dangerous shit it not dose right. So I felt like I got burn and I gotta go to a damn horse race track to get some clen(syrup) and like buy someone that get cytomel prescribe. I mean damn, My body tempature didn't raise I didn't feel no extra oxygen coming in,shakyness nothing. What is your opinions on this. Is there any good advice out there?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that sucks that you got screwed. thats why you should do as much research into reputable places to order from. good luck in finding some legit stuff!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How long did you take it for? If you up Cytomel 1 day you are really not going to "feel it". The larger dose of clen you should be able to feel if it is dosed properly. What company did you get it from?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic