Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My bloated stomach, , , WHY ? :^(

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
lol :quiet: ^ ^ ^ ^ . Ive started drinking Yakult and I swear its going down ? this morning I had no bloat at all and it hasn't grown even half as bad as it has been today ??

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Rite. Been to the doctors today and they say its due to me stopping smoking and my bowel has slowed down and fermenting my food for longer causing excess gasses. Duz this sound feasible to anyone ? if so, how can I speed it up again :^( .

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Yes it does. I'd look into a colonic or an enema. A colonic is the better of the 2 IMHO. U need to flush those guts out bro!
U can try a cleanse but the colonic will clean ya out for sure! U will also get more nutrients from your meals after this and get not only better protein and nutrient assimilation but most importantly feel better!!

I'd also suggest eating more veggies and fiber in your diet. I try my best with the veggies. I just eat a cup of uncooked rolled oats every morning in case I'm off on my veggies lol.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Metamucil brah. I should put this in my sig. I swear by it for almost every bowel related issue anyone can ever have.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I'ma huge fan of probiotics. First iI believe you should purge your system. Try what I call a "man shake" taken3 tablespoons of Epsom salt and stir it into a Gatorade and then slam it down. It WILL clean you out. After that I get big into probiotics and Greek yogurts for a while. Your body will love you when your done

Can you tell us a little more about this "Man Shake"? What is the reasoning behind it and where did you hear about it?

Slic.

M

Mikeg68

Jul 21, 2013
If I stop taking pro biotic daily tab my stomach always seems more bloated. :)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Rite. Been to the doctors today and they say its due to me stopping smoking and my bowel has slowed down and fermenting my food for longer causing excess gasses. Duz this sound feasible to anyone ? if so, how can I speed it up again :^( .

Yogurt, probiotic drinks, digestive enzymes, things that help your gut work better. . .

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
You could try eating some bone broth made from chicken bones or fish frames.

The Health Benefits of Bone Broth
http://www.thepaleomom.com/2012/03/health-benefits-of-bone-broth.html

Also some Coconut oil may help to alleviate some of the symptoms. Its claimed that it may combat bacteria, parasitic and fungal infectivity.

I still think you may have Small intestine bacterial overgrowth

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Just wanted to let you know. My stomach has been down for about two weeks now. Not sure what solved it or if it simply corrected itself. Now i'm just fat :D

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Did you change anything you were or weren't putting in it?

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
You have changed your diet. You are taking in a ton of protein. Your body is not digesting the protein correctly. Go to GNC or someplace and take something to help digest the protein better. Probably a combination of that and your protein powder

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
My bet's on the Protein powder and milk. Cut down on that stuff, you might be a bit lactose intolerant. It can make your stomach bloat out like a bloated cow. I learnt this from personal experience when trying to use low fat dried milk powder in place of Whey. My stomach bloated out so much, when I lay on my bed my stomach was higher than my chest. I've also found using to much Whey will do the same .. so I generally minimise my protein powder intake to after my workout and if I need a midnight snack.

I had the same issue for years, I would mix milk in my shakes, I found out i was lactose intolerant, when i cut back on milk, the bloat all but went away!...Whatever you do, don't mix your shake with soy milk.. I almost exploed from the gas i got!.. sent me to the ER..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic