Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My Before and After

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Hard work always pays off. This is a great example, nice work.

T

thedru13

Mar 30, 2011
Thanks again.. This was all natural btw. I hit the diet really hard as well as the weights. I did very little cardio.... Now I gotta hit the cardio harder to keep lean.. But thanks gang I appreciate the positive responses.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Wow, that's very impressive, especially all natural. Keep up the good work bro! Chest transformation when going from fat to hard and lean always amazes me more than any other body part...you have a very aesthetically pleasing chest (54% homo)... but you never would have known unless you lost that weight.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Inspirational brother! Keep tearing it up!

T

thedru13

Mar 30, 2011
Thanks again. Love all the man love.... HAYYYYYY.. but I ran some cycles since so bit bigger now and thicker.. you can guess where ;)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
but I ran some cycles since so bit bigger now and thicker.. you can guess where ;)

Not experienced in gauging the % of homo in a post, but I've got to say that is substantial!! LOL Excellent transformation bro!

B

Burten

Hi thedru13,
Great work man. I know how you will feel after losing 58 lbs and getting in shape.
I have lost 30 lbs by joining gym and having diet plan.
Couldn't post my picture as I don't have 6 packs like yours :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Nie job going from fat to lean....keep the momentum up and you'll really have the body that you dreamed of

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic