Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

My 20 weeks transformation

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Those are some pretty sick gainzzz bro. Isn't that the guy who used to prep King Kamali?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What I like is, people must have thought you were taking 10G of test or some sick numbers when you were taking realistic amounts, just quality gear along with timing, food and training.

You were big before, now you are huge.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
What I like is, people must have thought you were taking 10G of test or some sick numbers when you were taking realistic amounts, just quality gear along with timing, food and training.

You were big before, now you are huge.

It's the eating. Food consistently eaten at about 2 hr intervals for as many times a day as he was is incredible anabolic. I'm trying to do it and I'm making great gains and I'm only at six meals. Moving forwards 8!!

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
Well done man , congrats that's a lot of food prep :) fantastic gains

A

Ameen Alai

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for the kind words everyone and bulls, u know it !!!
DF: well, I cant lay out my cycle due to the contract that i have with my coach, I signed paper ect and my coach is mad scientist AKA Ameen alai.
WITHIN THE 20 WEEKS, THIS IS WHAT I TOOK BUT I DID NOT TAKE EM ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Some of you are going to believe the mgs that i was on and some wont but its your call and u will ONLY believe me until u start working with him..
1) if u dont eat, dont waste your time, u wont grow no matte what you take
2) you have to have good supp as in good quality and dosed right.

test 500 mg
eq 1000 mg, starting low then going up then back down.
primo 1000, starting low then going up then back down.
a50= from 50 to 100 back to 50
win= starting 50 to 75 and back to 50
tbol: staring 40 and up to stay 60.
tren E: 300 mg
gh: from 2iu to 4iu to 7 ius and back to 4iu.
slin from 4 ius to 5 ius to 7 ius then off
var: from 40 to 60 to 80 to 100

IM off by the way now.. June 28, we will start prepping 19 weeks.. First 7 weeks gonna be heavy bulking and the other 12 weeks contest prep.

A

Ameen Alai

Mar 12, 2018
Not sure who this is but everybody I work with is different and there is no actual program. I work with my clients closely and give 100% to everyone I work with. My clients speak directly with me every week or two depending on the agreement, nothing is cookie cutter, no one gets the same gear protocol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Are you the guy who was recently stated that any GH not pharm grade is worthless?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Are you the guy who was recently stated that any GH not pharm grade is worthless?
No, that was another one. There seems to be a lot of noobs giving advice (mostly bad) or pitching products without taking the time to properly introduce themselves lately. Just bad forum etiquette.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic